Author Topic: Liz Cheney and the Corruption of the Establishment by Jeffrey Lord  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Liz Cheney and the Corruption of the Establishment
The un-American targeting of Trump and Trump supporters.
by Jeffrey Lord
July 4, 2022, 11:39 PM

Here is Wyoming’s “Republican” Rep. Liz Cheney, in conversation with ABC’s Jonathan Karl, on why she should win her primary election fight — a fight which the polls say she is losing badly:

“Well, I think it’s important because I will be the best representative that the people of Wyoming can have. The single most important thing is protecting the nation from Donald Trump. And I think that that matters to us as Americans more than anything else and that’s why my work on the Committee is so important and why it’s so important to not just brush this past, I think it’s very important that people know the truth and that there are consequences.”

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway, in her usual, straight-on, perceptive style, described Cheney’s remarks as emblematic of a corrupt political establishment. Wrote Mollie:

Liz Cheney is the id of the regime. Truly something to behold. The unhinged obsession. The loss of any semblance of reality about what is and is not important. The enslavement to beltway blindness. The desire to make people pay for crime of rejecting what establishment decreed.

more
https://spectator.org/liz-cheney-and-the-corruption-of-the-establishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34