Author Topic: Why I pray that Michelle Obama runs in 2024  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I pray that Michelle Obama runs in 2024
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:17:33 pm »
July 5, 2022
Why I pray that Michelle Obama runs in 2024
By James Mullin

We all know that Barack Obama is having his third presidential term in the form of the senile presidency of Joe Biden. Just ask Valerie Jarrett. The transformation of America and its circling-the-bowl-descent to Venezuela is proceeding apace. But what is the Left to do when its sock puppet president can no longer walk or talk or when his family’s criminal dealings become too large for even the corrupt media to conceal? How do you continue a shadow presidency then?

Enter Michelle Obama. It is true that her hatred for the America of the Founding Fathers or even the “Greatest Generation” is almost embarrassingly palpable. Remember: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country,” all because her husband was nominated to run for president?

But I have every confidence that a servile, corrupt mainstream media will be able to airbrush that blemish away. One can foresee the retchingly fawning “interviews” by Colbert and Kimmel even now. We know well how that shtick plays out; we’ve seen it so many times (Hillary, Kamala, etc.). For such reasons, conservatives deeply fear a Michelle candidacy. They should instead rejoice in it.

The Left wing’s mutant Joan of Arc will be riding into an electoral battle towing two enormous millstones. The first is that the Democrats will likely own one of the worst economies in U.S. history by 2023. I say “the Democrats” and not Biden because even a suburban soccer mom of impeccably Woke credentials will find it difficult to deny that the Democrats’ Green New Deal and obscenely gluttonous money printing binge have strangled American prosperity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/why_i_pray_that_michelle_obama_runs_in_2024.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org