Author Topic: Will Pfizer Be Charged for Mislabeling Vaccine Side Effects?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
by Dr. Joseph Mercola 7/5/2022

Story at-a-glance

•   Pfizer classified almost all severe adverse events that occurred during its Phase 3 trials as unrelated to the injection. A 2,566-page document catalogues serious adverse events and six deaths during the trial. These events were all classified as “toxicity level 4,” which is the most serious, yet none of them was deemed related to the injection

•   Examples of Level 4 adverse events — all of which were written off as “not related” to the mRNA injection — include acute respiratory failure, cardiac arrest, brain abscess, adrenal carcinoma (adrenal cancer) and chronic myeloid leukemia (blood and bone marrow cancer)

•   Most Level 3 adverse events were also dismissed as unrelated to the shot. Only a small number were listed as related. Examples of Level 3 side effects include tachycardia (disruption of the normal electrical impulses that control your heart rate — the very problem that underlies most cases of “sudden adult death syndrome” or SADS) and ventricular arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm that makes the lower chambers twitch rather than pump — another underlying cause of SADS)

•   A reanalysis of data from the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials found that, combined, Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 jabs were associated with a risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated. Meanwhile, the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization was only 2.3 per 10,000 participants for Pfizer and 6.4 per 10,000 for Moderna

•   Whether intentional or not, mounting evidence now indicate the COVID-19 injections will result in depopulation through premature death and adverse effects on fertility in women and men alike. Research from Israel reveals the shot deteriorates sperm count and sperm motility in men for about three months post-jab

As the U.S. Food and Drug Administration continues to release Pfizer's clinical trial documentation,1 we're finding more and more evidence that very little has been done on the up-and-up, and the COVID jab trials may be among the most fraudulent in medical history.

Can All Serious Adverse Effects Be Written Off?

Importantly, Pfizer classified almost all severe adverse events that occurred during its Phase 3 trials as unrelated to the injection. As reported by The Defender, June 21, 2022:2

"The latest release by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine documents reveals numerous instances of participants who sustained severe adverse events during Phase 3 trials. Some of these participants withdrew from the trials, some were dropped and some died.

The 80,000-page document cache includes an extensive set of Case Report Forms (CRFs) from Pfizer Phase 3 trials conducted at various locations in the U.S., in addition to other documentation pertaining to participants in Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine trials in the U.S. and worldwide ...

A 2,566-page document4 catalogues the serious adverse events and six deaths that occurred during the trial. These events were all classified as "toxicity level 4," which is the most serious, yet none of them were deemed related to the injection.

This simply isn't believable. It's completely unrealistic, especially when serious events occur in multiple participants. A handful of examples of Level 4 adverse events listed in this document — all of which were written off as "not related" to the mRNA injection — include:5

•   Acute respiratory failure

•   Cardiac arrest

•   Brain abscess

•   Adrenal carcinoma (adrenal cancer)

•   Chronic myeloid leukemia (blood and bone marrow cancer)

The six deaths reported were listed as being caused by arteriosclerosis, cardiac arrest, hemorrhagic stroke and myocardial infarction.6 Many participants also dropped out or were excluded from the trial due to serious side effects involving the heart, cardiovascular system, cancer, stroke, hemorrhage and neurological impacts.

Examples of Level 3 Adverse Events

Most Level 3 adverse events were also dismissed as unrelated to the shot. As reported by The Defender, only a "small number" were listed as being related to the injection. Examples of Level 3 side effects include:7

•   Deafness/hearing loss

•   Tachycardia (disruption of the normal electrical impulses that control your heart rate — the very problem that underlies most cases of "sudden adult death syndrome" or SADS)

•   Ventricular arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm that makes the lower chambers twitch rather than pump — another underlying cause of SADS)

•   Neutropenia (low neutrophil level in your blood; neutrophils are a type of white blood cell made by your bone marrow that fight infections by destroying viruses and bacteria)

•   Vertigo

45% Experienced One or More Adverse Events

Another document8 that raises suspicions of bias is one admitting that "40% to 45% of participants who received BNT162b1 and BNT162b2 across age groups and across dose levels reported one or more AEs [adverse events] from Dose 1 through 28 days (i.e., 1 month) after Dose 2."

BNT162b2 was the candidate injection that went on to receive Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. Among those who got the highest dose (30 micrograms) of BNT162b2, 50% of younger participants 25% in the older age group reported one or more adverse events.

More: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/07/05/covid-vaccine-adverse-effects.aspx

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 12:00:47 pm by Elderberry »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Will Pfizer Be Charged for Mislabeling Vaccine Side Effects?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 04:52:16 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 05:06:33 pm »
When I looked at my last stock prospectus for PFE, they sure don't discuss it, or even have any reserves to fight or litigate the matter.

At least from what I read.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 06:03:24 pm »
When I looked at my last stock prospectus for PFE, they sure don't discuss it, or even have any reserves to fight or litigate the matter.

At least from what I read.

I had to DDG "PFE" to see if it was Pfizer's stock symbol. More to your point, you can gauge Mercola's character and credibility from the links in my post above. Several of his scams have been shut down by the FDA, plus one (is there more than one?) that was a fake Covid-preventative that I didn't include.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 06:29:03 pm »
I had to DDG "PFE" to see if it was Pfizer's stock symbol. More to your point, you can gauge Mercola's character and credibility from the links in my post above. Several of his scams have been shut down by the FDA, plus one (is there more than one?) that was a fake Covid-preventative that I didn't include.

The point is, PFE apparently pulled off a coup.   In society's desperation to have a working vaccine, they appeared to put enough exemptions and protection clauses in place for liability protection prior to final innoculation status  This, no matter how heinous the culpability may end up being,   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 10:06:06 pm »
The laws limiting vaccine manufacturers' liability predate OWS and Pfizer becoming one of the several players (IIRC, AstraZeneca, GSK, Inovio, J & J, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer, Sanofi, and Vaxart were all given vaccine development or purchase contracts with the US government, some of which are not yet in effect due to contract conditions). https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-are-pharmaceutical-companies-immune-covid-19-vaccine-lawsuits-1562793 .

In 2005, the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) was created to protect from liability pharmaceutical companies that make or distribute vaccines unless there is "willful misconduct" by the company.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar invoked PREP in February (2020) in response to the pandemic, declaring COVID-19 to be "a public health emergency warranting liability protections for covered countermeasures."

This means that companies like Moderna and Pfizer are protected from lawsuits regarding their COVID-19 vaccines until 2024.

Just to put info on the table:

* AstraZeneca is authorized or approved in many countries, but some of their tests had dosage screw-ups (several thousand participants, in Brazil, IIRC) that put off submission to the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization; AZ ended up never requesting Emergency Use Authorization

* GSK dropped their vaccine candidate, but their adjuvant has been used with one or more Covid vaccines

* Inovio well into Phase 3 testing

* J & J used under Emergency Use Authorization

* Moderna approved for adults, used under Emergency Use Authorization for some younger ages

* Novavax applied for Emergency Use Authorization May 13, 2022; independent FDA committee recommended Authorization, June 7, 2022; no FDA decision to date; authorized in a number of other countries, including in the EU (December 2021, for adults)

* Pfizer approved for adults, used under Emergency Use Authorization for some younger ages

* Sanofi well into Phase 3 testing

* Vaxart an oral vaccine; well into Phase 2 testing
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 10:08:42 pm by PeteS in CA »