Author Topic: Ukraine lays out $750B ‘recovery plan’ for postwar future  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ukraine lays out $750B ‘recovery plan’ for postwar future
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2022, 01:12:24 pm »

What part of "I don't want another Cold War" are you having difficulty with?

I do not believe you.  Your longing for a return to the cold war seeps through your every irrational post.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2022, 01:13:33 pm »
Offensive?  Please.

What part of "I don't want another Cold War" are you having difficulty with?  And for the record, the only reason Finland and Sweden want to now join NATO is because they are seeing the atrocities that Russia is inflicting on their neighbor.  The only one here reinvigorating the Cold War is Vladimir Putin, the man you describe as a "protector" and a "liberator".  Putin can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.  His actions speak for themselves.  He is a monster and a war criminal.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2022, 01:16:32 pm »
I do not believe you.  Your longing for a return to the cold war seeps through your every irrational post.

How so?  Show me one instance where I have advocated for a return to the Cold War.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2022, 01:23:46 pm »

:thumbsup:

I think your overuse of :silly:  was more compelling.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2022, 01:34:37 pm »
Topics merged.

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2022, 02:05:26 pm »
Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The Ukrainian govt's $500k a year investment in the Biden family (thru Hunter) has paid major dividends.

Billions of $$$ now flow into the bank accounts of the people in charge in Kiev.

Your average Ukrainian citizen, however, has paid an incredible cost for the laundering.

9:20 PM · Jul 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2022, 02:17:01 pm »
Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The Ukrainian govt's $500k a year investment in the Biden family (thru Hunter) has paid major dividends.

Billions of $$$ now flow into the bank accounts of the people in charge in Kiev.

Your average Ukrainian citizen, however, has paid an incredible cost for the laundering.

9:20 PM · Jul 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

Just waiting for the Teal and Yellow brigade here to come dissing substack.    :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2022, 02:18:28 pm »

Different government now than when Hunter was on the oligarch payroll.  Nice try though.  It's no different than pinning the payoff on Trump for actions that occurred when Biden was VP.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2022, 02:20:48 pm »
Different government now than when Hunter was on the oligarch payroll.  Nice try though.  It's no different than pinning the payoff on Trump for actions that occurred when Biden was VP.

So you have proof that the Ukranian government isn't still bankrolling the Biden Family, even though the big guy has the big office?     That should be in our "Breaking News" section.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2022, 02:22:39 pm »
So you have proof that the Ukranian government isn't still bankrolling the Biden Family

Of course not.  It is impossible to prove a negative, which you well know.  I am surprised to see you even try pulling that crap here.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2022, 02:28:25 pm »
Of course not.  It is impossible to prove a negative, which you well know.  I am surprised to see you even try pulling that crap here.

Pulling crap?  Versus your 24/7 pro-Zellinsiki hawking that fully aligns yourself with the dimocrats, MSM, and every worthless RINO?

That's pretty rich IMO!!!!!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2022, 02:30:53 pm »
Pro-Zelenskiy hawking?  Show me the posts.

btw, do you have proof that you are no longer molesting 8-year-olds?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2022, 02:34:34 pm »
Pro-Zelenskiy hawking?  Show me the posts.

btw, do you have proof that you are no longer molesting 8-year-olds?

Now you've resorted to downright stupid posting.  Not surprised, you idiot.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2022, 02:35:58 pm »
Show me the posts.