Author Topic: Joe Biden on Independence Day: America Has ‘Come Up Short’ and Feels Like It Is ‘Moving Backward’  (Read 867 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden on Independence Day: America Has ‘Come Up Short’ and Feels Like It Is ‘Moving Backward’

Charlie Spiering 4 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden celebrated Independence Day on Monday, but expressed disappointment about ongoing gun violence and the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

“Liberty is under assault, both here and abroad,” he said, alluding to the Supreme Court. “In recent days, there’s been reason to think this country is moving backward, that freedom is being reduced, that rights we assumed were protected are no longer.”

The president delivered a speech to the American people from the White House as part of a barbecue with military service members.

He revisited his presidential campaign slogan, noting the country is still in an “ongoing battle for the soul of America.”

“I know it can be exhausting and unsettling, but tonight, I want you to know we’re going to get through all of this,” he said, referring to the political divisions in the country.

The president described the United States as “a project that has come up short in many ways, but which continues even in this hour.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/04/joe-biden-independence-day-america-feels-moving-backward/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The president described the United States as “a project that has come up short in many ways, but which continues even in this hour.”

He couldn't say anything nice about the USA even on this day..I watched some of his speech but turned it off, all he did was scream into the microphone..he's a disgusting POS
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

He couldn't say anything nice about the USA even on this day..I watched some of his speech but turned it off, all he did was scream into the microphone..he's a disgusting POS
You are being too kind... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online mountaineer

888mouth. Oh, the things I'd like to say to and about this jackass.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well there's the malaise speech.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Well there's the malaise speech.

I mentioned that to the Mrs. yesterday.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Well there’s no lost love between the Biden administration and the American people

They have just as much disdain  for the American people as the American people have for them

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is simply inspiring. Every time he speaks, whether in a soft whisper or a loud roar, one feels his greatness.  A true leader of men, women and all the other alphabet people.

Joe's speaks:

https://www.facebook.com/albert.tumolillo.39/videos/2634928199974575
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 03:03:16 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe he should write a letter of complaint to the President, Speaker of the House, and the Senate Majority Leader.  They are the ones steering the ship.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Every time he opens his trap it's always bitch, bitch, bitch; lecture, lecture, lecture.

Nobody in that regime understands the Law of Diminishing Returns.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

He sounded a bit hoarse.

I do hope he isn't taking ill.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe Biden on Independence Day: America Has ‘Come Up Short’ and Feels Like It Is ‘Moving Backward’

At first it sounds like Joes complaining, but then i realized Joes BRAGGING!  They must be getting a bit smarter, blaming Trump would have just boosted Trump in the ratings.

Democrats can move past posturing political lock-stepping stooges of Soros?  Color me surprised!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

At first it sounds like Joes complaining, but then i realized Joes BRAGGING!
Indeed. America is not as bad as he'd like, but it's surely getting there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org