Author Topic: Sharks kill 2 women hours apart near resort in Egypt’s Red Sea  (Read 345 times)

Offline Kamaji

Sharks kill 2 women hours apart near resort in Egypt’s Red Sea

By David Meyer
July 3, 2022

Sharks killed two female swimmers within hours of each other near a resort in Egypt’s Red Sea, officials said Sunday.

Video showed Friday’s horrific attack on one of the victims, a 68-year-old Austrian — with an onlooker acknowledging bluntly, “She’s going to f–king die,” the Times of Israel reported.

The woman, and a Romanian lady in her 40s, were separately found mutilated less than half a mile away from each other near the popular tourist area of Sahl Hasheesh.

The older victim was swimming near the resort when the Mako shark struck, ripping off one of her arms and a leg, the outlet said.

Video showed the ailing woman swimming away from the shark and toward tourists who threw her a flotation device as the water filled with blood. The tourists complained of the lack of lifeguards during the horror.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/03/sharks-kill-2-women-hours-apart-near-resort-in-egypts-red-sea/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Sharks kill 2 women hours apart near resort in Egypt’s Red Sea
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 05:34:44 pm »
There seems to be a distinct uptick in shark attacks this year.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Sharks kill 2 women hours apart near resort in Egypt’s Red Sea
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 05:40:39 pm »
The description "Egypt's Red Sea" is bizarre. Having been to the Red Sea many times, scuba diving there, I can tell you with authority that it is not Egypt's Red Sea. There are half a dozen or more nations with access to the Red Sea. Egypt is just one of many.

If Egypt started calling it Egypt's Red Sea, it would more than likely cause a war. But since the author is an idiot, no harm/no foul.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.