Author Topic: 'Inflation is far too important to keep making statements like this': Jeff Bezos blasts Biden  (Read 342 times)

Online Kamaji

'Inflation is far too important to keep making statements like this': Jeff Bezos blasts Biden for trying to blame gas stations for astronomical prices - and even China mocks the president by claiming he 'now realizes capitalism is exploitation'

By PAUL FARRELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
3 July 2022

Joe Biden has been blasted by Jeff Bezos and China for pleading with gas companies to lower their prices to help inflation-battered American. 

The president tweeted Saturday: 'My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.'

The tweet came amid the July 4th holiday weekend where Americans are paying an average of $4.822 for gas.

It was criticized by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, and even a Chinese government worker who accused the president of undermining the very capitalist principles on which the US economy is founded. 

Bezos said: 'Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics.'

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10977219/Jeff-Bezos-blasts-Biden-trying-blame-gas-stations-astronomical-prices.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
'Inflation is far too important to keep making statements like this': Jeff Bezos blasts Biden for trying to blame gas stations for astronomical prices - and even China mocks the president by claiming he 'now realizes capitalism is exploitation'

By PAUL FARRELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
3 July 2022

Joe Biden has been blasted by Jeff Bezos and China for pleading with gas companies to lower their prices to help inflation-battered American. 

The president tweeted Saturday: 'My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.'

The tweet came amid the July 4th holiday weekend where Americans are paying an average of $4.822 for gas.

It was criticized by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, and even a Chinese government worker who accused the president of undermining the very capitalist principles on which the US economy is founded. 

Bezos said: 'Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics.'

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10977219/Jeff-Bezos-blasts-Biden-trying-blame-gas-stations-astronomical-prices.html

In these hard times, there are at least moments of joy watching the left wing being like jackals killing and eating their own wounded.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

In these hard times, there are at least moments of joy watching the left wing being like jackals killing and eating their own wounded.

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien