Author Topic: Biden Gives Marching Orders To Base, Elect More Democrats by Carmine Sabia  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Gives Marching Orders To Base, Elect More Democrats
 Carmine Sabia July 3, 2022

President Joe Biden has given his marching orders to the Democrat base of voters, begging them to give him more Democrats senators and Congressmembers.

It came during a virtual meeting with governors on Friday when he said that Congress would have to codify Roe V Wade.

“I know you’re all busy as I am.  Thank you for making the time with us.  I need not tell any of you we’re in a really important area here and we have to act,” he said.

“I’m joined by a group of Democratic governors as we work closely to protect women’s rights after this tragic reversal of Roe v. Wade — a terrible, extreme decision, in my view, upending the lives and impacting on the health and safety of millions of women.

“And I share the public outrage at this extremist Court that’s committed to moving America backwards with fewer rights, less autonomy, and politicians invading the most personal of decisions of not only women but we’ll find, if they expend — expand on this decision, men as well,” the president said.

“But as I said last week, this is not over.  Last week, I announced two specific actions.  First, if extremist governors try to block a woman from traveling from her state that prohibits her from seeking the medical help she needs to a state that provides that care, the federal government will act to protect her bedrock right through the Attorneys General’s Office.

“Second, if states try to block a woman from getting medication the FDA has already approved and has been available for more than 20 years, my administration will act and protect that woman’s right to that medication,” he said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/marching-64220/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34