Author Topic: A rocket mysteriously crashed on the Moon. The military intel world has no idea who sent it  (Read 284 times)

rebewranger

A rocket mysteriously crashed on the Moon. The military intel world has no idea who sent it
Nicholas Slayton - Yesterday 2:25 PM

Imagine, if you will, a rocket crash on the lunar surface. The crash site is peculiar, unlike others. The rocket itself comes from an unknown place. It’s not The Twilight Zone, it’s reality. This past month NASA revealed that a rocket of some kind crashed into the Moon, with a strange impact crater.

The strange double crater on the Moon was made on March 4, but NASA only was able to document it in May. (Image courtesy NASA/Goddard/Arizona State University)

On June 24, NASA released images of the lunar crash site, taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter in May. According to the space agency, whatever did hit the Moon’s surface did so on March 4, after being detected on a trajectory with the Moon in late 2021. The Moon is covered in craters, several from past rocket component impacts, but this new one is unique because it’s two separate, overlapping points of impact. Whatever hit the Moon did so in a way that made an 18-meter crater overlapping a 16-meter one. As NASA noted, that implies that each end of the rocket had a large amount of mass, uncommon for these kinds of impacts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/a-rocket-mysteriously-crashed-on-the-moon-the-military-intel-world-has-no-idea-who-sent-it/ar-AAZ7qFK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b3f1732793d441ae91f99945ae5e0114

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lest not forget how good our intelligence was in Afghanistan since Pedo Joe took over.

I think the same bozos missed a Chicom moon launch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

The Chinese, most likely.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!