Author Topic: Thanks to the Supreme Court, the sky is falling again!  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks to the Supreme Court, the sky is falling again!
« on: July 02, 2022, 03:03:13 pm »
July 2, 2022
Thanks to the Supreme Court, the sky is falling again!
By Jack Hellner

Thursday, the media and other Democrats were having a collective cow.  What caused this massive consternation? The Supreme Court followed the Constitution and said in deciding West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency that Congress must make laws instead of unelected bureaucrats pushing an agenda. Heaven forbid!

Biden says he is going to go to his politicized Justice Department to see how he can get around that darned legislative process.

I have directed my legal team to work with the Department of Justice and affected agencies to review this decision carefully and find ways that we can, under federal law, continue protecting Americans from harmful pollution, including pollution that causes climate change.

For the umpteenth time we are told that the planet is being destroyed so they have to destroy the fossil fuel industry. We only have a few years left. It doesn't matter to the media and other Democrats that all previous dire predictions have been 100% wrong.

Saying that humans, fossil fuels, and CO2 cause temperatures to rise, sea levels to rise rapidly, and storm activity to increase is as fictional as the Russian collusion hoa.  It is as false as claiming Biden’s policies haven’t significantly been the cause of high gas prices and the resulting high inflation.

A few facts show it is all a scam:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/thanks_to_the_supreme_court_the_sky_is_falling_again_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Thanks to the Supreme Court, the sky is falling again!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 03:19:39 pm »
the media and other Democrats were having a collective cow.

Damn! I hate it when that happens!  NOT!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 05:20:08 pm »
I knew from the moment the EPA declared CO2 a "pollutant" this was going to corkscrew into the ground.  They are literally declaring the gas we exhale as we breathe is a pollutant!

That is not a difficult task sizing up the negative trajectory of freedom as a result of that declaration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 05:30:49 pm »
I knew from the moment the EPA declared CO2 a "pollutant" this was going to corkscrew into the ground.  They are literally declaring the gas we exhale as we breathe is a pollutant!

That is not a difficult task sizing up the negative trajectory of freedom as a result of that declaration.
You can breathe in all you want...you just can't breathe out.

(Sounds a lot like Asthma, for the economy)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 07:32:15 pm »
You can breathe in all you want...you just can't breathe out.

(Sounds a lot like Asthma, for the economy)

The Hotel California model.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: