Author Topic: Aside from climate alarmists, Mother Nature is doing just fine  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 2, 2022
Aside from climate alarmists, Mother Nature is doing just fine
By Pandra Selivanov

I admit to enjoying schadenfreude at the expense of the church of climate change. Whether it’s yet another set of dire predictions about the climate that do not come to pass, global warmists trapped in ice they wanted to prove was actually melting, or Penn and Teller’s hilarious petition to ban water, I truly enjoy seeing climate alarmists make fools of themselves.

Today I got a chuckle at two stories that, although they are not related to climate change, do illustrate Mother Nature flexing her muscles. One story demonstrates how incredibly foolishly people can behave when they don’t understand anything about how nature works. The other story warns of a drastic change in an ecosystem.

The first story relates three separate instances of visitors to Yellowstone being gored by bison. It’s not funny that three human beings were attacked by large animals with big horns. I’m not laughing at the genuine pain these people suffered, and I am truly thankful they did not sustain serious injury. I feel sorry for what happened to them.

However, I did get a bit of a giggle out of people learning the hard way that wild animals are not supposed to be approached or petted. Park rangers warn visitors to stay at least 25 yards away from large animals. If the large animals are bears or wolves, the rangers recommend at least 100 yards.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/aside_from_climate_alarmists_mother_nature_is_doing_just_fine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34