Author Topic: Woke Service Members Question Loyalty to Country After Overturning of Roe v. Wade  (Read 291 times)

rebewranger

Woke Service Members Question Loyalty to Country After Overturning of Roe v. Wade

KRISTINA WONG30 Jun 20221,353

Some woke members of the military are publicly questioning their oaths of enlistment after the United States Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in a recent court ruling.

One Army captain tweeted after the ruling came down, “I’m supposed to defend this country?” The tweet was later deleted.

An Army judge advocate general tweeted: “this may be dramatic but how I do reconcile with myself that I feel as though I serve a country that doesn’t view me as a full person, a country that doesn’t protect me back?”

Another U.S. Army captain tweeted: “Pack the f*cking court.”

An Army medic with 4,940 followers on TikTok — whose bio read “My account absolutely reflects the [Department of Defense]” — posted a video in which she is shown first wearing her Army uniform and later civilian clothes, saying:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/woke-service-members-question-loyalty-to-country-after-overturn-of-roe-v-wade/

rebewranger

Woke liberals are becoming raving lunatic elitists, unthinking crowd following sycophants, who look for problems but are loathe to try and solve them. 333cleo

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too bad.  They swore an oath to the Constitution.  Never mind harshly worded letters in their records, proceed directly to Courts Martial.

It'll never happen under Austin and Milley.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I just saw a post on Facebook from the son of a friend. He is retired from the USMC after over 20 years of service. His mother posted a funny meme about the effects of aging on a woman. His idiotic response apparently refers to the Dobbs decision: You’re a woman in America. That is not your body.

I really expected a Marine to be more intelligent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org