Author Topic: Arizona Democrats promote 'f--k the 4th' event to 'mourn' Supreme Court abortion decision  (Read 1694 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 1, 2022 7:54pm EDT
Arizona Democrats promote 'f--k the 4th' event to 'mourn' Supreme Court abortion decision
One Arizona Republican candidate for governor said that the Democratic Party's tweet is an example of the 'modern Democratic Party'

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

A local Arizona Democratic Party deleted a tweet promoting an event called "F--k the Fourth."

The event, which the now-deleted tweet said was being hosted by the Tucson Women's March, was promoted by the Pima County Democratic Party on Twitter.

"F--k the Fourth. See you at Reid Park," the tweet stated.

"Bring comfortable shoes, water, lawn chairs, posters, and your anger," the event description reads.

After Fox News Digital reached out for comment, the Pima County Democratic Party deleted the tweet.

In a follow-up tweet thread, the Pima County Democratic Party said that posting the graphic was a "mistake," but said it still supports the "F--k the 4th" event.

"PCDP posted a graphic advertising a women's march which, we agree, was in poor taste. We were eager to share the event, and in our haste we used the graphic provided by the event organizer. That was a mistake, and we will do better," the Pima County Democratic Party tweeted. "Make no mistake, however. We support the event which will be on July 4 at 7 pm at Reid Park. The event was organized to help women in our community grieve for the loss of their bodily autonomy, which we consider an elemental right."

They also said that while the graphic "upset some people," the outrage should be saved for "the women in this state who will die of botched abortions."

"Our posting of the graphic upset some people. We urge you to save your outrage for the women in this state who will die of botched abortions. Arizona is not a good place to be a woman right now," the group said.

The Tucson Women's March has posted multiple retweets of other users tweets with the hashtag "#F--kthefourth."

"This July4th won’t be the same, it will be a solemn occasion. We have lost rights," one retweet states.

"I will not celebrate a country that doesn't recognize my rights to my own body," states another.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-democrats-plan-4th-event-mourn-supreme-court-abortion-decision
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like sedition and calls for revolution to overthrow the govt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been watching this develop on Twitter.  The Rats in Tucson insist on going through with it, and our side has the screen grab of the Tweet they deleted.  I told them not to worry, we'll help publicize it and I wished them a good turnout.

Blake Masters jumped all over it, because the Rat Mark Kelly lives in Pima County where this is happening.  He can't or won't stop it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

They also said that while the graphic "upset some people," the outrage should be saved for "the women in this state who will die of botched abortions."
I wish someone would compile stats on how many women have been injured or killed from legal abortions, because it's quite a few. This nonsense about having to resort of coat hangers is tiresome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I hope that the GOP is smart enough to pull this one up and show it as an example of how the left will crap all over the founding of the nation that has the kinds of freedoms  that allow them to make sure idiots out of themselves.

Kerri Lake should be blasting this one from the housetops.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I was on a plane earlier this week and a couple of guys got on who were drunk.  They were loud and foul-mothed.

Really was discouraging that someone could be so selfish to be swearing in a loud voice when there were kids on the plane. 

I had met a workmake coming back from Vegas on the same flight....I got the impression these guys were friends.

I could tell they were making people uncomfortable. 

The flight crew served them more booze. 

I was certain that if I said something it would escalate....so what do you do.

1 hour flight....chose not to do anything.

I later approached my workmate.  He said his wife was pissed.   They were sitting behind them and they had two kids with them (young kids).  They didn't know this guy. 

I hate that people think they can post stuff like this (Eff the fourth) and promote their vulgarity at our expense. 

I am just unsure as to how to pursue fighting it.

In the case of the plane....it might have been an ugly confrontation.  I've seen more than one person dragged off.  Don't want to be that guy....at the same time what do you do ?

Offline aligncare

@HikerGuy83

My philosophy is that we should be respectful of others. What they did was rude and thoughtless in public like that. But, what to do about it under those circumstances? You did as I probably would have done (I’m not one to make a scene either). But you know at times like that I wish that I were 6’8 and built like the Hulk so I could take those two by the side of their head and bop them together like in the cartoons.

Never understood guys who would inject the f word in every conversation, about any subject—except that they needed a vocabulary.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@HikerGuy83

Never understood guys who would inject the f word in every conversation, about any subject—except that they needed a vocabulary.
It isn't just guys any more, and the motherf-bomb is common as cat crap.

Yes, a vocabulary would be in order. I almost miss "uhhh" and "y'know" even though I found them equally onerous.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It isn't just guys any more, and the motherf-bomb is common as cat crap.

Yes, a vocabulary would be in order. I almost miss "uhhh" and "y'know" even though I found them equally onerous.

Since the "March" was put on by a Dem Womyn's Group, I think we all know from which of the two sexes the name Eff the Fourth came from.  I'll bet there were no sammiches there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83

My philosophy is that we should be respectful of others. What they did was rude and thoughtless in public like that. But, what to do about it under those circumstances? You did as I probably would have done (I’m not one to make a scene either). But you know at times like that I wish that I were 6’8 and built like the Hulk so I could take those two by the side of their head and bop them together like in the cartoons.

In part it was the drinking. 

I am still thinking of complaining to the airlines. 

I suspect that if it had come down to it there would have been a lot more on my side.....but then the plane doesn't leave on time, cops are called in.....

And to say something in-flight is a lot more risky.....now you might have air marshalls involved. 

I am still pissed when I think about it. 

Cursing in front of at least 5 or 6 kids.....disgusting behaviour.

So is the eff the 4th crap.  Just who do they think they are. 

How about eff Roe.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Since the "March" was put on by a Dem Womyn's Group, I think we all know from which of the two sexes the name Eff the Fourth came from.  I'll bet there were no sammiches there.

Yes, and our leaders should be castigating this kind of garbage 

Morals are not legislated...but they still exist.  And a great deal of the "coarsening" of society comes with this.