Author Topic: Kasich: January 6 Probe ‘Melting’ Trump Like the Wicked Witch of the West  (Read 632 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich: January 6 Probe ‘Melting’ Trump Like the Wicked Witch of the West

Pam Key 1 Jul 2022

Former Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said Friday on CNN’s “Situation Room” that the hearings by the House Select Committee investigating January 6, 2021 are causing former President Donald Trump to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Discussing Trump, anchor Wolf Blitzer asked, “Does this feel from your perspective like a potential turning point for some Republicans?”

Kasich said, “Oh yeah. He’s taking on water. He is shrinking. I said he reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West. When they threw a bucket of water on her, she started melting. He is losing influence, and people beginning to say you know what? Whether I believe the details or not, this is not our guy.”

He added, “The other thing I think needs to be made clear is into this woman’s testimony, Cassidy Hutchinson, if people are going to take shots at her, they should do it under oath. If they don’t agree with her story and are able to recount another one, fine, testify under oath. The other thing is, can you believe this guy trying to go to the Capitol to overturn the election? It is beyond reprehensible. It’s hard for me to believe in our country to have somebody doing this, but this guy has done so much. I never felt he was fit for the office.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/01/kasich-january-6-probe-melting-trump-like-the-wicked-witch-of-the-west/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Kasich: January 6 Probe ‘Melting’ Trump Like the Wicked Witch of the West

Pam Key 1 Jul 2022

Former Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) said Friday on CNN’s “Situation Room” that the hearings by the House Select Committee investigating January 6, 2021 are causing former President Donald Trump to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Discussing Trump, anchor Wolf Blitzer asked, “Does this feel from your perspective like a potential turning point for some Republicans?”

Kasich said, “Oh yeah. He’s taking on water. He is shrinking. I said he reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West. When they threw a bucket of water on her, she started melting. He is losing influence, and people beginning to say you know what? Whether I believe the details or not, this is not our guy.”

He added, “The other thing I think needs to be made clear is into this woman’s testimony, Cassidy Hutchinson, if people are going to take shots at her, they should do it under oath. If they don’t agree with her story and are able to recount another one, fine, testify under oath. The other thing is, can you believe this guy trying to go to the Capitol to overturn the election? It is beyond reprehensible. It’s hard for me to believe in our country to have somebody doing this, but this guy has done so much. I never felt he was fit for the office.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/01/kasich-january-6-probe-melting-trump-like-the-wicked-witch-of-the-west/

Gee, I'm still waiting for the cross-examination Johnny.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Russia, Russia, Russia....v 3.0
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

From the article…

He added, “The other thing I think needs to be made clear is into this woman’s testimony, Cassidy Hutchinson, if people are going to take shots at her, they should do it under oath. If they don’t agree with her story and are able to recount another one, fine, testify under oath.

I predict that the two Secret Service agents who denied Trump assaulting them will never be called to testify before this hearing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Says the flying butt monkey trying to crawl into the actual wicked witch of the west's (Pelosi) ass.

Online LMAO

I do agree with Kasich when he says anyone that can counter Hutchinson’s statement should be brought in to testify under oath

But this committee won’t do that. This isn’t about finding out what happened on January 6 but creating a narrative
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
GIVE ME THE STEERING WHEEL OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!

This is just another confirmation that Liberals live in a fantasy world in their own minds.
The Liberal foundational tenet of everything is: If you 'believe' it is true, then it is in fact true ... regardless of reality.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 06:11:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Reports of Trump's demise are exaggerated.  They haven't convicted him of anything yet.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Reports of Trump's demise are exaggerated.  They haven't convicted him of anything yet.

The J6 committee is taking their time and NY courts haven't been kind to him. They will try everything that they can to ensure that he can't run for any political office

Those who are counting on Trump to run again, including the GOP, need to start looking for other candidates.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.