Author Topic: Sen. Kennedy: 'Don't Bother to Bring in the Clowns, They're Already Here'  (Read 522 times)

Offline libertybele

Sen. Kennedy: 'Don't Bother to Bring in the Clowns, They're Already Here'

The execution of a young mother pushing a baby stroller on a Manhattan street this week is among the latest examples of surging crime in America's big, Democrat-run cities.

Police believe the 20-year-old woman was targeted in what's described as a domestic situation. But the shooting on Wednesday evening has further alarmed crime-weary New Yorkers.

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) told Fox News Wednesday night that what America's big-city mayor are doing -- or not doing -- "is not working."

"Not to be ugly, but if you asked most Americans to assess your leadership, they would say something like, don't bother to bring in the clowns, they're already here.

"Number two, in the short-term, if you want things to get better, empower your cops. Too many of our mayors think that cops are more of a problem than criminals. They are wrong. Empower your cops, pay them, hire more of them, stand behind them when they have to do their jobs. Tell them to enforce all of our laws, the big ones and the little ones. And mayors, get rid of your see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, prosecute-no-evil district attorneys...................

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/sen-kennedy-dont-bother-bring-clowns-theyre-already-here
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Too many of our mayors think that cops are more of a problem than criminals.
And the mayors are right but it's their own fault for putting up with corrupt pigs for so long. A hammer sees everything as a nail. A pig sees everyone as a criminal.  They don't know basic laws they are suppose to be enforcing.  All pigs are not bad but there are very few good ones. Female pigs are the worst of them and have no place in law enforcement other than behind a desk or dispatch. To fix law enforcement at a minimum qualified immunity needs to be eliminated. It shouldn't ever have been there in the first place. There needs to be a separate entity to review and investigate complaint. It needs to be staffed with people that have never had anything to do with law enforcement. Pigs need to be better trained on the laws they are enforcing. That would be a good start. Pigs have earned the hate they get from the public.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
After the 'Liberal World Order' comment today, they may be clowns, but they are singularly focused clowns.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

After the 'Liberal World Order' comment today, they may be clowns, but they are singularly focused clowns.

Unfortunately true.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

And the mayors are right

So your position is similar to the left’s that it’s not the criminals that are making our inner cities war zones but the cops???

Wow
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Yes

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Clowns to the left of me,jokers to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with you!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :media: 000hehehehe :mauslaff: twilight zonexxxx
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

So your position is similar to the left’s that it’s not the criminals that are making our inner cities war zones but the cops???

Wow
The pigs are just as much a part of it as the the criminals. They are legalized Mafia Blueline Gang. I never said that it's not the criminals that are causing the problem. What I'm saying is the pigs and the whole justice system especially in these DCP run cities are criminal too.