Author Topic: Pam Bondi: Cassidy Hutchinson 'Very Upset' She Didn't Get a Job With Trump Team in Palm Beach  (Read 396 times)

Offline libertybele

I find this enlightening. After just watching 10 min. of Hutchinson's testimony it was very obvious it was well rehearsed.

Pam Bondi: Cassidy Hutchinson 'Very Upset' She Didn't Get a Job With Trump Team in Palm Beach

President Donald Trump says he personally rejected Cassidy Hutchinson for a job with his post-presidency team in Palm Beach, Florida.

And former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, a Trump supporter, backed up Trump's statement in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night.

Bondi said she had two conversations with Hutchinson, who "loved President Trump" and was "very upset" she was turned down for a job in Florida.

"She reached out to me because she was very excited she was moving to palm beach to work for the president. She loved president trump well after the election. She loved him," Bondi said.

"She reached out to me, Sean, because she was looking for a place to live in Florida. She was very excited. This is a young 20-something-year-old. Did not have financial resources. Had not been employed. And was excited about moving to Palm Beach.

"Then her contemporaries told the president that she could not be trusted. She was a leaker when she was in the White House. And She didn't get to go to palm beach.

"She reached out to me again and she was very upset. I didn't understand why people would say that about her.

"The woman I saw yesterday on the stand was not the same woman. Now I understand. She was well-rehearsed. And in a court of law she would been cross-examined -- were you promised something for your testimony? A job? Money? Did you receive immunity for getting on the witness stand?"............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/pam-bondi-cassidy-hutchinson-very-upset-she-didnt-get-job-trump-team
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She was well-rehearsed. And in a court of law she would been cross-examined

Basically illustrates the Committee in a single phrase. None of the rules of the judicial process are being followed, yet people are suffering criminal penalties from it via the DOJ, as well as being smeared reputationally.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Basically illustrates the Committee in a single phrase. None of the rules of the judicial process are being followed, yet people are suffering criminal penalties from it via the DOJ, as well as being smeared reputationally.

Beck interviewed a man who has been incarcerated for the J6 insurrection and still awaiting a trial date.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Beck interviewed a man who has been incarcerated for the J6 insurrection and still awaiting a trial date.

I wish there was a conservative wealthy and savvy enough to represent these people and demand habeus corpus, among other legal remedies.
The Republic is lost.