Author Topic: ‘It’s Going to Happen!’ Biden Sounds Alarm on Red States ‘Arresting’ Women for Getting Abortions in  (Read 617 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Mediaite.com
By Tommy Christopher
Jul 1st, 2022, 2:48 pm

President Joe Biden sounded the alarm that authorities in states will begin arresting women who cross state lines to get an abortion, warning, “It’s going to happen!”

On Friday afternoon, the president convened what the White House dubbed “a virtual meeting with Governors to discuss efforts to protect access to reproductive health care” in the South Court Auditorium of the White House, in response to the Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which effectively overturned Roe v. Wade.

New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham spoke at length about her state’s efforts to provide “a safe haven” for women seeking reproductive health care, after which the president picked up on her remarks.

(more)
https://www.mediaite.com/news/its-going-to-happen-biden-sounds-alarm-on-red-states-arresting-women-for-getting-abortions-in-other-states/

--------------
Made me laugh. Hope you enjoy the latest Democrat fiction tale.

Funny stuff coming from President Dementia Poopy-Pants. Why did he stop so short? They are not going to arrest women, they are going to shoot to kill any woman who even thinks about abortion.

First we have "Rambo Trump" taking on the Secret Service and wrestling away the steering wheel. Now we have States arresting women for having an abortion in a State where abortion is legal. The more the Left makes fools/clowns of themselves with these far-out comic book fantasies, the more credibility they lose when they try to say something serious which is actually real.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

OK, LIEden, name the state and provide proof of this claim.

Did he spout this idiocy in EuroLand, too?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
GIVE ME THE STEERING WHEEL OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good old Joe, remember this blast from the past "They're going to put y'all back in chains." Joe wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in the ass, all he knows is lie, cheat, steal and fearmonger. Democrats figure their voters are so stupid they will believe anything he says, if he was paying attention he would know that the number ignorant believers is at 38% and dropping.

Offline verga

Like the kids said several years ago: "pictures, or it didn't happen."
Peter Doocy's first question to Karine Jean-Pierre needs to be "President Biden stated that women will be arrested to cross state lines to get abortions, specifically which states have done this or will be doing this?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

It's going to happen folks!! No joke!

Geez, what an idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org