Author Topic: German Energy Crisis: Economics Minister Tells Citizens To Shower Less, Colder…”Gas Bills To Triple”  (Read 490 times)

rebewranger

German Energy Crisis: Economics Minister Tells Citizens To Shower Less, Colder…”Gas Bills To Triple”!
By P Gosselin on 29. June 2022

Share this...
Germany’s Energiewende is unraveling faster than anyone could have expected

Economics Minister Robert Habeck (Greens) says he is now taking less showers and advises citizens to do the same – in order to fight Putin (and of course because there’s an extreme shortage of gas and no one knows how the country will be kept warm this coming winter)!

Energy is running out in Germany

With the current energy price explosion and acute supply shortages, German politicians are not lacking when it comes to silly ideas. In an interview with Spiegel, German economics minister urged citizens to save energy, and gave unusual tips from his own everyday life. “I take a quick shower,” the Green politician told Spiegel. He said he had never been under the shower for long. “But I have shortened my shower time once again.”

The real reason: Germany’s energy policy debacle

As Germany’s “Energiewende” falters, and energy shortages loom, in part because the country has failed to fill its natural storage facilities and is decommissioning all its coal and nuclear power plants, Minister Habeck had to activate the alert level 2 from the emergency plan gas. “Gas is a scarce commodity,” he told Spiegel.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/06/29/german-energy-crisis-economics-minister-tells-citizens-to-shower-less-colder-gas-bills-to-triple/

Offline Kamaji

Shouldn't have shut down all those nuclear power plants you had.  Stupid Germans.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Shouldn't have shut down all those nuclear power plants you had.  Stupid Germans.

And Trump told them they were vulnerable to the Russians on natural gas, and Merkel and her entourage tried to mock him.

I don't think you can look more stupid as a leader of a first world country by bragging about being the grasshopper instead of the ant.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I bet the French are having a good laugh as they export their nuclear generated electricity to Germany at nice high rates.

Offline Kamaji

I bet the French are having a good laugh as they export their nuclear generated electricity to Germany at nice high rates.

:thumbsup:

Online LMAO

Another glaring example of progressivism meeting reality

The problem is it’s average citizens that suffer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And when the French are the leaders of common sense in Europe, you know things are pretty screwed up.
The Republic is lost.