Author Topic: WH Tells Americans To Stomach High Gas Prices To Save ‘Liberal World Order’  (Read 1606 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,he is accidentally telling the truth. A FREE people are FREE TO TRAVEL and have access to the national resources to make this happen at a reasonable cost.

The price of gasoline is insanely high now because the Dims want to bankrupt people to get them to move to government housing in the cities,where it is easier to keep a watch on them and control them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These people are making it easy for our side to define them to the American people

@LMAO

WHAT "American people"?

Their message is to the illegal aliens and the globalists that vote for them.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The war in Ukraine is giving them a distraction and a scapegoat. The good news is it’s not selling
Any American with an IQ above 50 will not believe Biden actually said this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqVQ4RDVV0

Duh ... uhh ... duhh ... Ok Mr. Biden savior of the world. [/size]
You keep on believing all that retarded crap you spew, because nobody else does.[/size]
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Any American with an IQ above 50 will not believe Biden actually said this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqVQ4RDVV0

Duh ... uhh ... duhh ... Ok Mr. Biden savior of the world. [/size]
You keep on believing all that retarded crap you spew, because nobody else does.[/size]

@240B

While I remain convinced he has been a sociopath and liar for the majority of his life,I seriously doubt he even knows where or even who he is on most days. It it wasn't for injections,teleprompters,and ear buds to tell him what to say,he would never be seen in pubic.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And Americans are responding by saying FJB!  and Let's Go Brandon!!!  Nope, 'liberalism' doesn't cut if for me. 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
More phony baloney posturing;  WH Tells Americans To Stomach High Gas Prices To Save ‘Liberal World Order’.  Its the world globalist that are running this show, pushed by Geo Soros.  Think about it, the richest people of the world, in conjunction with worldleaders and world media setting up the extermination of humanity, and they with all their massive amounts of money need their Liberal World Order of the ultra-rich saved?  They need saving by crushing the worlds economy and working class people around the world?  They must be licking too many poison frogs while taking the designer drugs of the day, eh?  Could explain Joes posturing pretense of dementia, eh?  What explains the blind sukkas that follow and excuse Joe like mindless zombies?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Kent for WA-3
@joekent16jan19

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you,  the liberal world order -

NEXTA
@nexta_tv
 · Mar 20

Ukrainian media report that the wife of former MP Kotvytskyy tried to take $28 million and 1.3 million euros out of #Ukraine via #Zakarpattya.

The money was found by the #Hungarian border guards and forced to declare it.

8:14 AM · Jul 2, 2022  Twitter for iPhone