Author Topic: Here’s What The Jan. 6 Show Trials Are Really After.. Margot Cleveland  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s What The Jan. 6 Show Trials Are Really After
By: Margot Cleveland
July 01, 2022

The Jan. 6 Committee’s Stalinist show trial serves many purposes, but truth is not one of them. On Wednesday, the House committee holding hearings on the violence that broke out at the capitol on Jan. 6, 2020, issued a subpoena to former White House counsel Pat Cipollone. Cipollone, who had voluntarily participated in a closed-door interview in April, “decline[d] to cooperate” further with the committee, according to the letter subpoenaing him to testify before the committee on July 6.

It is unclear whether Cipollone will comply with the subpoena, but from the committee’s perspective, it doesn’t matter. The Democrat-stacked committee seeks to score political points, not secure the truth, and subpoenaing Trump’s former White House counsel serves that objective: If Cipollone refuses to testify, his assertion of executive privilege provides the committee a fresh opportunity to condemn Donald Trump while the committee provides the public its own version of the events the former White House counsel supposedly observed.

Scoring partisan points is not the only goal of the Jan. 6 Committee. Rather, the carefully massaged hearings seek, at minimum, three broader political objectives.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/01/heres-what-the-jan-6-show-trials-are-really-after/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Propagandize Americans About Election Integrity

Silencing Complaints About Election Irregularities

Safeguard the Swamp

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Propagandize Americans About Election Integrity

Silencing Complaints About Election Irregularities

Safeguard the Swamp

The last is first, last, and always in the minds of far too many on Capitol Hill--from BOTH parties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis