Author Topic: Tunnel to Towers embarks on bold new effort for America's homeless veterans  (Read 260 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Tunnel to Towers embarks on bold new effort for America's homeless veterans

Veterans who have served our nation by putting their lives on the line through their military service too often find themselves facing the tragic circumstance of homelessness.

Now, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, a New York-based nonprofit, has committed itself to addressing this situation through a major new initiative: providing homes for homeless veterans.

"We owe so much to America’s veterans. These brave servicemen and women have made incredible sacrifices in order to protect this country," Frank Siller, chairman and SEO of Tunnel to Towers, told Fox News Digital on Friday morning.

"At Tunnel to Towers, we knew we had an obligation to make sure they weren’t left struggling on the streets. We’re looking forward to the future and the progress we will make through our Veteran Homelessness Program," he also said.

It will be nothing short of "life-changing," added Bradley Blakeman, a senior adviser to Tunnel to Towers and to Frank Siller, who shared further details with Fox News Digital in a phone interview this week.............

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/tunnel-towers-america-homeless-veterans
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.