Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Latest Energy Department Hire, Sam Brinton: ‘One of if Not the First Openly Genderfluid  (Read 1091 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Latest Energy Department Hire, Sam Brinton: ‘One of if Not the First Openly Genderfluid Individuals’

Wendell Husebø30 Jun 20220

President Joe Biden’s latest Department of Energy (DOE) hire, Sam Brinton, congratulated himself on Wednesday as “one of if not the very first openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership.”

Not to be confused as being appointed by Biden, Brinton will serve as a career employee in the Office of Nuclear Energy in the Department of Energy under the title of Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel.

https://twitter.com/sbrinton/status/1542288527920185344

Upon announcing his position, Brinton said he refrained from publicizing his new position. This was “due to the concern of negative and threatening responses like we saw in my previous announcement, including more than a hundred death threats and more vitriol than I could have imagined,” he said, continuing on Twitter, “I held off announcing my official start until I could be safe and secure in my new role:

But goodness is this a time for celebration! It’s really really official! The beautiful irony that the months-long process of getting me into this role culminated in a Pride month start date is not lost on me.

As one of if not the very first openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership, I was welcomed with open arms into the Department of Energy all the way up to the Secretary whom I shared the stage with in a Pride month celebration panel just today.

To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service – I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies.

I’ve prepared for this moment in a technical sense for a decade. Graduating with not one but two degrees from MIT led to working at multiple think tanks where I produced the first-of-a-kind reports and maps on consent-based siting and advanced reactor innovation.

Being the first employee of one of the world’s first nuclear waste start-up companies led me to innovate and drive the national conversation of nuclear waste management into the future.

And now, I lead a staff of hundreds and a budget of millions (with a Nuclear Waste Fund I’m responsible for at over $45 billion) as the leader of the office overseeing the management of the nation’s spent nuclear fuel.

Thank you for being the community who believed in me. You got me through some dark days these past few months and I’m eternally grateful. Now it’s time for me to make my mark as the Deputy Assistant Secretary.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/joe-bidens-latest-energy-department-hire-sam-brinton-one-first-openly-genderfluid-individuals/

:facepalm2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

He's not "genderfluid", he's a guy with a very strange set of fetishes who isn't afraid to show them off in public.

Offline LMAO

What does being gender fluid have to do with energy policy?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

They are hiring people that are mentally defective to these jobs. This is very scary what these lunatics do policy.

Offline mountaineer

Those shoes are all wrong for that dress.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you have someone who will screw just about anything, you can count on them to make a clusterf**k of energy policy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

How am I supposed to unsee this crap???  Ughhhhhh.......

Offline mountaineer

Why would the French ambassador invite those two whackjobs to a Bastille Day event?  :thud:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This rates the largest possible Fishrrman
EGADS !!!!

Offline mountaineer

I get a kick over Dick's support hose and sensible shoes, though, I have to admit.

Offline mountaineer

LATEST:

Alpha News
@AlphaNewsMN
Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.
8:17 AM · Nov 28, 2022

Controversial energy official charged with stealing woman’s luggage at MSP 
The MIT grad went viral earlier this year when he announced his new role as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy. 
By Anthony Gockowski -
November 28, 2022

Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

The MIT grad went viral earlier this year when he announced his new role as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy. ...

Prior to working in government, Brinton was an anti-conversion therapy activist who taught “Kink 101” workshops on college campuses, according to The National Pulse. A photo from one of these workshops shows Brinton in a dress as he stands over three males in leather dog masks. ...

Airport records confirmed the navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag arrived at 4:40 p.m. but was missing from the carousel. So law enforcement reviewed video surveillance footage from the baggage claim area and observed Brinton removing a navy blue roller bag from carousel seven, according to a criminal complaint.

The complaint says Brinton removed a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, and “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at MSP Airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., but did not check a bag, meaning he had no reason to visit baggage claim, according to the complaint.
Sam Brinton/Department of Energy

Police showed the surveillance video to the victim and she confirmed it was her bag. ...
Full story at Alpha News

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

LATEST:

Alpha News
@AlphaNewsMN
8:17 AM · Nov 28, 2022
Full story at Alpha News

What is wrong with these people?

Offline Idiot

What's shocking is when you see a MALE attorney at our local attorney general's office walking from HIS car to his office wearing a dress and high heels.  He weighs close to 300 lbs....  What a beautiful sight!

Online andy58-in-nh

Mental illness. We are rapidly becoming the Weimar Republic.. only with WiFi.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

What's shocking is when you see a MALE attorney at our local attorney general's office walking from HIS car to his office wearing a dress and high heels.  He weighs close to 300 lbs....  What a beautiful sight!

What's shocking is people are accepting this crappola and voting for it!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's shocking is people are accepting this crappola and voting for it!!
Are they?

How would you know otherwise?

You can't trust the "news".

You can't even trust the bleep elections.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's not "genderfluid", he's a guy with a very strange set of fetishes who isn't afraid to show them off in public.

@Kamaji

He's just another attention whore. More desperate than most,but nothing special.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!