Author Topic: AOC Wants to Abolish the Supreme Court ‘for the Sake of the Planet’  (Read 937 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Wants to Abolish the Supreme Court ‘for the Sake of the Planet’

Wendell Husebø 30 Jun 2022

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) stated the Supreme Court should undergo “reforms” or be abolished “for the sake of the planet.”

Moments after President Joe Biden announced in Europe that he supports a carveout to codify Roe v. Wade, a tactic that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has opposed, Ocasio-Cortez stated a “filibuster carveout is not enough.”

“We need to reform or do away with the whole thing, for the sake of the planet,” she claimed, retweeting a Thursday ruling by the Supreme Court that reduces the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) scope of authority to regulate emissions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/aoc-wants-abolish-supreme-court-sake-planet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

O.
M.
G.

Can she get any stupider?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All she has to do is get an amendment to the constitution passed and ratified.

Tell her to get busy doing that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
O.
M.
G.

Sadly as long as she is breathing...yes.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
All she has to do is get an amendment to the constitution passed and ratified.

Tell her to get busy doing that.

Does she even know what an amendment is??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Well, she certainly doesn't know what the Constitution is.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She probably thinks it's something you put on your hair to give it more body.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The scariest part is she is representative of the alleged humans living in her district,and I have a retarded cat that is smarter than her.

Nicer,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AOC is just putting on a hysteria fit to try and get herd inclusiveness before the coming election.  Democrats have peed on Women a lot in recent years, putting transgenders to the front of the line, well ahead of womens concerns.  The trans men are taking their daughters medals and using their bathrooms and showering with their daughters too!  Only vagina hysterics herd mentalities is likely to get them any damage control.
   :truce: :smokin:  :truce:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's what the Magas tried to do on January 6, 2021.  Sounds like AOC is a domestic seditionist terrorist.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That's what the Magas tried to do on January 6, 2021.  Sounds like AOC is a domestic seditionist terrorist.

I'll settle for she's a whack-a-do.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's what the Magas tried to do on January 6, 2021.
WTF are you talking about?
Sounds like AOC is a domestic seditionist terrorist.

Just another idiot who happens to be a member of congress.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Uh, no, it isn’t. 

Offline Killer Clouds

O.
M.
G.

Don't tell her that. Her next response will be HOLD MY BEER.

Offline Killer Clouds

The scariest part is she is representative of the alleged humans living in her district,and I have a retarded cat that is smarter than her.

Nicer,too.
And your retarded cat is smarter the the morons that keep electing hef.

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY WENDELL HUSEBØ ON JUL 1, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Ocasio-Cortez: Abolish The Supreme Court ‘For The Sake Of The Planet’

ocasio cortezRep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) stated the Supreme Court should undergo “reforms” or be abolished “for the sake of the planet.”

Moments after President Joe Biden announced in Europe that he supports a carveout to codify Roe v. Wade, a tactic that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has opposed, Ocasio-Cortez stated a “filibuster carveout is not enough.” [bold, links added]

“We need to reform or do away with the whole thing, for the sake of the planet,” she claimed, retweeting a Thursday ruling by the Supreme Court that reduces the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) scope of authority to regulate emissions.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/ocasio-cortez-abolish-the-supreme-court-for-the-sake-of-the-planet/

rebewranger

STUPID COMMUNIST B*TCH BARTENDER 9999hair out0000