Author Topic: Texas sheriff takes migrant crisis into own hands, drives detainees back to border  (Read 381 times)

rebewranger

Texas sheriff takes migrant crisis into own hands, drives detainees back to border
Kinney County Sheriff Brad Coe says he will continue to do his job to protect his residents
By Elizabeth Heckman | Fox News

Texas sheriff takes border crisis into own hands, detains migrants

Kinney County, Texas sheriff Brad Coe shares how he is taking initiative on the border crisis and is detaining migrants at the U.S.'s southern border.

Kinney County, Texas Sheriff Brad Coe said he had no choice but to take matters into his own hands at the southern border as the influx of illegal immigrants continues.

Coe joined "Fox & Friends First" Thursday after he detained and drove migrants back to the U.S.-Mexico border himself due to a lack of resources.

"Anyone or anything we catch walking the highway or in smuggling endeavor, we can roll over to Border Patrol," Coe began. "But because of the Biden administration and policies that are being put into place by the administration, I didn't have any resources but to take [them] back myself."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-sheriff-migrant-crisis-own-hands-drives-detainees-back-border
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 05:48:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This article won't get much attention here, but it's the most important one regarding the border crisis that I've seen in a long time.

Earth-shaking, if OTHERS in addition to this sheriff begin acting as he did.

The fed-communist DC government has abdicated it's authority regarding border control/enforcement by its actions since this administration came into office.

Time for the good people in the states along the border to take action into their own hands. Again, earth-shaking...