Author Topic: Biden’s Collection of Misfit Immigration Appointments  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Collection of Misfit Immigration Appointments
« on: June 30, 2022, 05:18:32 pm »
Biden’s Collection of Misfit Immigration Appointments

The Biden Administration strives to get the most glaring misfit for the job—one whose career and ideology fly in direct opposition to the stated goals of the agency in question.

By Brian Lonergan
June 29, 2022

By now it has become obvious to most sentient mammals that we have an absentee landlord running the country from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Despite this weakness, an administration can still serve the people if it appoints competent agency heads committed to the best interests of the country. Yet the current West Wing staff cannot even get this part right, as it has tried to fill key positions with a series of incompetents, hyperpartisans with hidden extremist agendas, or both.

A quick YouTube search will produce myriad clips of senators such as Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), Ted Cruz (R-Texas), and Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) vivisecting Biden nominees and exposing their radicalism. While such picks for positions in agencies like the Bureau of Land Management are troublesome, the stakes are raised considerably when the function is immigration enforcement. When bad decisions are made there, people die and the sovereignty of the nation is compromised.

The reign of Alejandro Mayorkas at the Department of Homeland Security would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic. He has insisted, despite endless video evidence to the contrary, that the southern border is closed. He has presided over the complete immolation of our border areas as waves of foreign nationals have poured in. That six Republican senators crossed party lines to confirm Mayorkas is a millstone they should carry around the necks for the rest of their careers.

Apparently the same White House philosophy was applied to the selection of Chris Magnus to lead Customs and Border Protection. The highlights of Magnus’ resume include stints as chief of police in three mid-sized cities. In other words, nothing to indicate the experience necessary to lead the vital function of protecting our porous border.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/29/bidens-collection-of-misfit-immigration-appointments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden’s Collection of Misfit Immigration Appointments
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 10:59:53 pm »
Brian Lonergan:
"The Biden Administration strives to get the most glaring misfit for the job—one whose career and ideology fly in direct opposition to the stated goals of the agency in question."

Mr. Lonergan, you are a fool.
The "stated goals of the agency in question" are of no relevance or concern to The Party.

What IS relevant is that the persons selected are carefully chosen for the positions they hold to promulgate The Party's "goals".

Do you not understand that those goals ARE intended to be "in direct opposition" to those of the agency in question...?

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden’s Collection of Misfit Immigration Appointments
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 11:07:33 pm »
There’s nobody in this administration that’s either qualified or competent to do the job they were appointed to
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy