Author Topic: Electricity Rationing: The Shameful Hallmark of Britain’s Green Energy Failure  (Read 314 times)

rebewranger

Electricity Rationing: The Shameful Hallmark of Britain’s Green Energy Failure
24 hours ago Eric Worrall 88 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

h/t JoNova; Coming soon to the USA? Nuclear, coal, gas, hydroelectricity – every significant form of electricity generation except renewables allows people to have electricity when they want it, in the quantity they want.

How much could YOU earn for turning off your oven and TV? How families could be PAID up to £6 to ‘ration’ electricity at peak times (including nearly £3 for shutting off electric car chargers)

The measures come amid spiraling energy costs made worse by war in Ukraine

Households with smart meters could be paid £6 per kilowatt-hour not used

The National Grid is looking at expanding the measure which is now under trial

By TOM PYMAN FOR MAILONLINE and ARCHIE MITCHELL FOR THE DAILY MAIL

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/06/29/electricity-rationing-the-shameful-hallmark-of-britains-green-energy-failure/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No "smart devices" in this house.
Indeed, I've still got a 60amp system with fuses and a good deal of knob-and-tube wiring...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Pre-1982 pennies are the best replacement for blown fuses.

Why did God give America an unbundant supply of hydro-crabons if He didn't want us to use them?

Aren't hydro-carbons derived from plants, like Beyond Beef (over processed industrialized pea slurry food product)?  If it came from plants, it has to be good - like cocaine, heroin, and ricin.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.