Author Topic: Supremes Deal Biden’s Climate Agenda Serious Blow With EPA Ruling  (Read 348 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY RONN BLITZER ON JUN 30, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Supremes Deal Biden’s Climate Agenda Serious Blow With EPA Ruling

epa michael reganThe Supreme Court dealt a significant blow to the Biden administration’s climate change agenda, ruling Thursday that the Environmental Protection Agency cannot pass sweeping regulations that could overhaul entire industries without additional congressional approval.

The 6-3 decision limits how far the executive branch can go in forcing new environmental regulations on its own. [bold, links added]

“Capping carbon dioxide emissions at a level that will force a nationwide transition away from the use of coal to generate electricity may be a sensible ‘solution to the crisis of the day,’” Chief Justice John Roberts said in the Court’s opinion.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/supremes-deal-bidens-climate-agenda-serious-blow-with-epa-ruling/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Supremes Deal Biden’s Climate Agenda Serious Blow With EPA Ruling
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 05:10:07 pm »
The Court has been on a roll. And while I like the decisions, what I really like is that they've been restoring the branches of the FedGov to their proper role on these issues.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 05:26:03 pm »
The Court has been on a roll. And while I like the decisions, what I really like is that they've been restoring the branches of the FedGov to their proper role on these issues.

:yowsa: pointing-up

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 05:32:37 pm »

888high58888  It's about time!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.