Author Topic: VIDEO: Cassidy Hutchinson as Tracy Flick?  (Read 484 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Cassidy Hutchinson as Tracy Flick?
« on: June 30, 2022, 04:06:19 pm »
Does anybody out there get a Tracy Flick vibe from Cassidy Hutchinson? Luke Ford certainly does especially after reading a  Washington Post story about Hutchinson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84SCF1tg8Z4
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: VIDEO: Cassidy Hutchinson as Tracy Flick?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 04:26:01 pm »
They've made it no secret that this is a hollywood produced scripted hit piece that sadly many Americans still believe is true congressional high drama.  Hell, they even duped Bret Baier.

I am wondering how the J6 committee goons are going to supress testimony of people who were directly there, that contradicts all kind of shit and lies the Schifty shit is concocting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Cassidy Hutchinson as Tracy Flick?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 05:36:44 pm »
I am wondering how the J6 committee goons are going to supress testimony of people who were directly there, that contradicts all kind of shit and lies the Schifty shit is concocting.

Simple:  They won't allow them to testify, and the press will nod like a case of bobbleheads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: