Author Topic: Biden Takes Aim at America’s Largest Oil Field, Threatens to Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soa  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Kamaji

Yes I know. But this was more recent, according to my memory.  :shrug: Like maybe 10 or 15 years ago... But then the Buffalo and the Rogue (Detroit) were also more recent in that same memory, so all bets are off I guess.

Mostly I'm seeing stories about a piling that caught fire, sometime in 2019.

Online roamer_1

Mostly I'm seeing stories about a piling that caught fire, sometime in 2019.

Yes. I know. I went looking too.  :shrug:

Evidently my memory is incorrect, or the news of it was scrubbed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/cuyahoga-river-caught-fire-least-dozen-times-no-one-cared-until-1969-180972444/
The Cuyahoga River Caught Fire at Least a Dozen Times, but No One Cared Until 1969
Despite being much smaller than previous fires, the river blaze in Cleveland 50 years ago became a symbol for the nascent environmental movement
It was the summer of 1969, and recent high school graduate Tim Donovan needed a job to pay his college tuition. When it came to well-paid summer work in Cleveland, there was one good place to look: the steel mills. Donovan went to work as a hatch tender for Jones & Laughlin Steel, standing at the top of machines stationed along the river to help unload ore carriers. It was his first real interaction with the Cuyahoga River, and the experience didn’t endear him to it.

“The river was a scary little thing,” Donovan says. “There was a general rule that if you fell in, God forbid, you would go immediately to the hospital.” ...

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden threatens Americas existence, and the enviro-nazis run cover with save the planet, kill America, enviro-nazi hysteria.  Well it is a break from racist,racist, racist, ain't it?
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden threatens Americas existence, and the enviro-nazis run cover with save the planet, kill America, enviro-nazi hysteria.  Well it is a break from racist,racist, racist, ain't it?
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping

I am a white, ultra-conserative, male, boomer....  who used to be a manager at a plant for a large oil company.

I figure they'd love to take me out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
All the lies denials deceits to get us to where we now are at, and now you wanna change?  After all that stooge work, why change now?  The best and worst stooges are still marching proudly!  Some want them proclaimed as gods amongst us.
 twilight zonexxxx
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions