Author Topic: Joe Biden Trashes American Democracy While Touring Europe  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Trashes American Democracy While Touring Europe
« on: June 30, 2022, 03:33:07 pm »
Joe Biden Trashes American Democracy While Touring Europe

Charlie Spieringv30 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden made a pointed effort Thursday to criticize two branches of the American government during his trip to Europe.

The president first voiced his frustration with the Supreme Court during his press conference in Spain, scolding them for their “outrageous behavior” by overturning Roe v. Wade and ruling in support of the Second Amendment.

He described the Supreme Court as “destabilizing” to the global order.

“We’ve been a leader in the world in terms of personal rights and privacy rights and it is a mistake in my view for the Supreme Court to do what it did,” he said.

Justices to the Supreme Court were nominated by the duly elected president and confirmed by the United States Senate.

But Biden boasted of his executive power, noting he was “the best messenger” on the issue of abortion. Biden also boasted that world leaders during his meetings in Europe were nothing but effusive about his leadership rallying Europe against Russia for invading Ukraine.

During his press conference, the president also implicitly criticized the Senate for being unable to codify the right to abortion into federal law, urging them to break the filibuster rules protecting the minority party’s ability to block legislation.

“If the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights. We provide an exception,” Biden said when asked about the Senate voting to protect the right to abortion federally.

The decision to break the filibuster would fundamentally change the character of the United States Senate, as it would not be limited to certain issues.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/joe-biden-trashes-american-democracy-while-touring-europe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Joe Biden Trashes American Democracy While Touring Europe
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 03:35:57 pm »
That's what happens when someone relies on the tyrrany of the judiciary to substitute for proper legislation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 03:37:10 pm »
Pedo Joe Biden.....

Representing U.S. interests ......  one step at a time.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 04:04:59 pm »
This is a collapsing presidency.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy