Author Topic: Analysis: Kamala Harris Is a ‘Petty Ass Bitch’  (Read 587 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Analysis: Kamala Harris Is a ‘Petty Ass Bitch’
« on: June 29, 2022, 11:13:20 pm »
Washington Free Beacon by Andrew Stiles • June 28, 2022

I'm a petty ass bitch, don't try me (don't try me)
I'm a petty ass bitch, don't try me (bitch)
I'm a petty ass bitch, don't try me (don't try me)
I'm a petty ass bitch, don't try me (hoe)

— "Pedi" by Baby Tate (2021)

Rep. Karen Bass (D., Calif.) is trying to make history as the first black woman to be elected mayor of Los Angeles. Kamala Harris, the first black woman to serve as vice president, is doing everything she can to stop that from happening.

Despite modeling herself as an icon of "historic" progress for women and racial minorities—as living proof that America is "a country of possibilities" in which little black girls can "dream with ambition" and "lead with conviction"—Harris has been waging a relentless campaign to destroy the career of a black female Democrat she doesn't like.

Why? Because Kamala Harris is a "petty ass bitch," a Washington Free Beacon analysis found.

Bass's opponent, Rick Caruso, is a billionaire mall tycoon and former Republican who became a registered Democrat earlier this year. Harris's longtime political consulting firm, Bearstar Strategies (formerly SCRB Partners), is advising Caruso's campaign. The firm's top dog, Averell "Ace" Smith, is renowned (and feared) in California politics for his "hardball tactics" that many consider especially ruthless "even by the murky standards of political consultants." Last month, for example, Bearstar was denounced for blatantly darkening Bass's skin on campaign fliers. That is very racist.

More: https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Ffreebeacon.com%2Fdemocrats%2Fkamala-harris-karen-bass%2F

Offline mountaineer

Re: Analysis: Kamala Harris Is a ‘Petty Ass Bitch’
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 01:59:42 am »
Not doing anything about the border crisis has freed up Kommiela to do more important stuff like this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Analysis: Kamala Harris Is a ‘Petty Ass Bitch’
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 09:59:45 am »
The problem with singing the travails of Bass is something like feeling sympathy for Beelzebub because Satan bashed him over the head and stole his wallet and keys.
The Republic is lost.