Author Topic: Trump to rally in Alaska to boost Palin and Murkowski challenger  (Read 1997 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump to rally in Alaska to boost Palin and Murkowski challenger
by Lexi Lonas - 06/29/22 4:01 PM ET

Former President Trump will travel to Alaska this weekend to stump for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s congressional bid and a GOP challenger to Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska).

The rally is set for Saturday afternoon. Trump will rally for Palin, Governor Mike Dunleavy and Kelly Tshibaka, who is looking to oust Murkowski.

Earlier this month, Palin advanced in the special election to replace the late Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska). She is among four candidates who will go on to a ranked-choice election on Aug. 16.

Tshlibaka is facing off against Murkowski, the Alaska senator who has drawn Trump’s anger for voting to impeach him after the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Kelly Tshibaka is the candidate who can beat Murkowski — and she will,” Trump wrote last year when he endorsed Tshibaka. “Murkowski has got to go!”

Murkowski previously called Tshibaka a “rubber-stamp Republican.”

“I may be the last man standing. I may not be reelected,” the senator said. “It may be that Alaskans say, ‘Nope, we want to go with an absolute, down-the-line, always, always, 100-percent, never-question, rubber-stamp Republican.”

Murkowski and Tshibaka will compete in a “jungle primary” on August 16, with the top four candidates, irrespective of party, advancing to November’s general election.

The rally comes amid public hearings on the Jan. 6 riot, with the House select committee seeking to place Trump at the center of efforts to overturn President Biden’s election victory.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3541736-trump-to-rally-in-alaska-to-boost-palin-and-murkowski-challenger/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump to rally in Alaska to boost Palin and Murkowski challenger
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 09:49:30 pm »
For Alaskans, is Palin's 15 minutes of fame over?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 09:53:14 pm »
For Alaskans, is Palin's 15 minutes of fame over?

Good Lord I hope so. They sure can't afford her.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 10:39:27 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 02:23:04 pm »

But Murkowski they can afford???? Bet you were at the top of your political CIVICS Class. :chairbang:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 03:52:37 pm »
But Murkowski they can afford???? Bet you were at the top of your political CIVICS Class. :chairbang:

Three words: Windfall Profits tax. That's Palin as governor. That's her signature move. Oh but there's more... She made them RETROACTIVE. Nearly 6 months retroactive IIRC.

That does not mean I am for Murkowski, or excusing Murkowski, or that I don't want Murkowski thrown out. In fact, I am on the record here (many times) yelling: Throw ALL the bastards out!

That won't help a damn thing if you put Palin back in.
Taxed Enough Already, thank you very much.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 03:54:04 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2022, 01:48:02 am »

https://rumble.com/embed/v1854qv/?pub=4

Trump mentioned what he has accomplished for the state of AK --- the list just continues.   :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2022, 02:06:22 am »
In three statewide elections, Murkowski has never won a majority of the Alaska vote.  Also, the largest total ever received for a Republican Presidential candidate was in 2008 with Palin was on the ticket.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2022, 03:00:47 pm »

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2022, 03:03:01 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2022, 03:04:28 pm »
Here's to the good people of Alaska, deep 6-ing the politcal career of the  "COW"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2022, 03:20:48 pm »
"Sarah Palin at Trump Rally: "[Trump] was the only one...to take on the fake media, fake news and to take on Hillary Clinton and he did it for you, he did it. That's why I love him.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1546049083583787015

Offline Longiron

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2022, 03:51:20 pm »

Yes u r right. They need someone like Lisa in Congress. That will work well for the RINOS. No balls, Professional liar, no morals, no values,  just the perfect RINO for AK. 9999hair out0000

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2022, 04:28:36 pm »
Yes u r right. They need someone like Lisa in Congress. That will work well for the RINOS. No balls, Professional liar, no morals, no values,  just the perfect RINO for AK. 9999hair out0000

Far better neither.

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2022, 01:37:39 pm »
Tim Scott
@votetimscott

We need strong leaders like Lisa Murkowski – someone who has worked tirelessly for the people of Alaska her entire career. Alaska, please join me in supporting @LisaForSenate!

1:37 PM · Aug 3, 2022   TweetDeck Web App

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2022, 01:45:23 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Tim Scott, who grifters assure us is the heir to MAGA, endorsed a senator who voted to convict Donald Trump and remove him from office.

9:25 AM · Aug 4, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2022, 01:48:05 pm »
Tim Scott
@votetimscott

We need strong leaders like Lisa Murkowski – someone who has worked tirelessly for the people of Alaska her entire career. Alaska, please join me in supporting @LisaForSenate!

1:37 PM · Aug 3, 2022   TweetDeck Web App

Thanks for this info @Right_in_Virginia    Scott is another RINO to add to the list
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2022, 01:50:00 pm »
Thanks for this info @Right_in_Virginia    Scott is another RINO to add to the list

Don't want this slipping through the cracks    :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2022, 02:24:23 pm »
Don't want this slipping through the cracks    :beer:

Didn't take long for Scott to "Jump the Shark"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2022, 02:52:01 pm »
Didn't take long for Scott to "Jump the Shark"

They like their swamp just as it is and DO NOT want any interlopers who might try to upset the gravy train.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien