Author Topic: Nolte: How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y’all…?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y’all…?

John Nolte 29 Jun 2022

The serial lying Fox News is not only the number one cable news outlet in America; it is frequently the number one overall cable channel in America.

Why is this allowed to happen?

Why would anyone trust Fox News more than CNNLOL or MSNBC?

If anything, Fox News is worse than CNN and MSNBC.

MSNBC is open about its fascist agenda, and the only lie CNN hides behind is the old trope about being objective.

Fox News has been lying, hoaxing, and hoodwinking millions of good people for more than two decades with its fair and balanced; we’re not like those other guys lie.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1351326760399495168

Fox News goes beyond lying about being objective and straight into an even more shameless lie about how they are on our side, our pals, our buddies. We get it. We know how evil the corporate is. We’re different. Watch us!

How many strikes does the Paul Ryan Network get before the millions of people Fox News takes for granted and regularly trolls call out and shame and discard Fox News?

Don’t you understand that Fox News views its audience as suckers and rubes?

Don’t you understand that Fox News gets off sexually on trolling and deceiving these suckers and rubes?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/06/29/nolte-how-many-strikes-before-fox-news-is-out-yall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Nolte: How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y’all…?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 03:45:41 pm »
Idiotic. Because Fox News is not 100% perfect they're worse than CNN or MSNBC?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 03:49:45 pm »
For me, no more strikes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 03:56:25 pm »
This is the same network that puts Tucker Carlson at their most viewed slot,  on a daily basis and calls out left-wing hypocricy on a massive scale.

I have no idea who Nolte is, but he and his stupid op-eds can go eat shit.  He's a unknown vs Carlson, so who really cares?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 04:00:02 pm »
I just looked up the past weeks ratings.  Fox is and has been consistently kicking CNN and MSNBC's ass.

Nolte, is not only stupid, he is a f'ing liar.

24th prime time as an example....

https://www.mediaite.com/daily-ratings/cable-news-ratings-thursday-june-24-wolf-blitzer-beats-bret-baier-in-demo/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 04:07:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 04:22:55 pm »
I just looked up the past weeks ratings.  Fox is and has been consistently kicking CNN and MSNBC's ass.

Nolte, is not only stupid, he is a f'ing liar.

24th prime time as an example....

https://www.mediaite.com/daily-ratings/cable-news-ratings-thursday-june-24-wolf-blitzer-beats-bret-baier-in-demo/
Who is this Nolte guy... Cassidy Hutchinson's brother?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 04:39:47 pm »
I imagine Nolte penned this after watching Bret Baier's interview with Kari Lake, candidate for AZ Governor.  Might have been the next day when Baier completely swallowed that Cassidy chick's lies told to the J6 Committee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 04:44:26 pm »
I imagine Nolte penned this after watching Bret Baier's interview with Kari Lake, candidate for AZ Governor.  Might have been the next day when Baier completely swallowed that Cassidy chick's lies told to the J6 Committee.

I am sure that is the case....daily programming, albeit Baer's show, has a conservative tone imho.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 05:05:51 pm »
Foxnews owes its existence to the deplorables' spite for lame stream liberal media - New York Times, Washington Post, Boston Globe, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN (Clinton News Network) - unapologetically force feeding us liberal brainwashing drivel.

I stopped watching Fox News 15-20 years ago because it transformed from a conservative media outlet into a never-ending series of infomercials to sell books and establish conservative brands to sell us more things.  They sold out during Bush '43 ... didn't call out W's liberal abandonment and betrayal of conservative principles.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 05:40:09 pm »
Foxnews owes its existence to the deplorables' spite for lame stream liberal media - New York Times, Washington Post, Boston Globe, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN (Clinton News Network) - unapologetically force feeding us liberal brainwashing drivel.

I stopped watching Fox News 15-20 years ago because it transformed from a conservative media outlet into a never-ending series of infomercials to sell books and establish conservative brands to sell us more things.  They sold out during Bush '43 ... didn't call out W's liberal abandonment and betrayal of conservative principles.

I don't disagree with some of your POV. But...

Maybe you should doing a partial re-take of that position, especially around their prime time schedule.

* Waters-  Really good fresh young conserative voice.  He's also become a pitbull firebrand in same cases like the coverups of Paul Pelosi's DUI, and others.  His special segments are pretty entertaining too.

* Carlson- Now that Limbaugh's gone, Carlson may be the best voice our side has now.  And in some cases he is much more efficient than El Rushbo in driving the liberal hypocricy points home.  Recently, he went full throat assault around potential pedophilia with Biden and his daughter.  Who else in the TV media is covering that?  As far as I am concerned, this show alone is "must see" for conservatives.

*Hannity-  Still a tool, and his tactics and approach are basically the conservative version of what you see on MSNBC.  He'd docked points too for giving air time to the likes of Linzy Graham, and Oz.   Don't blame you at all for skipping this hour.

*Ingraham-  She's good on content, but her delivery is so dry, that sometimes I view her show as a snoozer.

*Guttfeld-  He is a phenomemon by himself, beating out all the alphabet network late night TV hosts.  The show strangely is hit or miss.  I have seen it is very funny, and on other occasions, not worth watching.  And a disclaimer-  Core cast-  Guttfield, Tempf, and Tyrus are more libertarian than conservative.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 06:07:36 pm »
Am I the only one who sees the superfluous addition of "Y'all" as pandering and condescending?
I want to connect with the Fox audience so I'm going to throw in a Y'all and maybe an Ain't. You know, because that's how those rubes talk.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 06:20:12 pm »
The "y'all" doesn't carry over with deploreables from the Northeast.  We tend to use "hey, a-holes" as our standard plural social greeting.

The nuns would hit us everytime we said "ain't" in school.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2022, 06:27:15 pm »

Pretty much DITTO.
In fact, I can't remember the last time I turned on ANY news channel.
It's ALL bullcrap from  ALL directions.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2022, 06:45:59 pm »
Idiotic. Because Fox News is not 100% perfect they're worse than CNN or MSNBC?

Just as bad as the other two IMO.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2022, 06:51:14 pm »

Hannity and O'Reilly caused me to start to distance myself from Fox News. The emerging arrogance and constant Liberal browbeating by Shemp Smith cause me to start looking elsewhere on a more regular basis.

Their absolute bungling of the last Presidential election and Neil Cavuto being a vaccine Nazi was the final straw.

They are able to coast off of the bygone days of when they were a true Conservative alternative to the MSM.

They only remain so far in front because CNN MSNBC and CNBC are just that horrible.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2022, 06:59:52 pm »
I don't disagree with some of your POV. But...

Maybe you should doing a partial re-take of that position, especially around their prime time schedule.

* Waters-  Really good fresh young conserative voice.  He's also become a pitbull firebrand in same cases like the coverups of Paul Pelosi's DUI, and others.  His special segments are pretty entertaining too.

* Carlson- Now that Limbaugh's gone, Carlson may be the best voice our side has now.  And in some cases he is much more efficient than El Rushbo in driving the liberal hypocricy points home.  Recently, he went full throat assault around potential pedophilia with Biden and his daughter.  Who else in the TV media is covering that?  As far as I am concerned, this show alone is "must see" for conservatives.

*Hannity-  Still a tool, and his tactics and approach are basically the conservative version of what you see on MSNBC.  He'd docked points too for giving air time to the likes of Linzy Graham, and Oz.   Don't blame you at all for skipping this hour.

*Ingraham-  She's good on content, but her delivery is so dry, that sometimes I view her show as a snoozer.

*Guttfeld-  He is a phenomemon by himself, beating out all the alphabet network late night TV hosts.  The show strangely is hit or miss.  I have seen it is very funny, and on other occasions, not worth watching.  And a disclaimer-  Core cast-  Guttfield, Tempf, and Tyrus are more libertarian than conservative.

How many times have you seen any mention of the 2000 Mules movie ANYWHERE on Fox @catfish1957 I'll wait.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2022, 07:06:16 pm »
   The only thing I watch on the Boob Tube is Film Noir.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2022, 07:16:10 pm »
How many times have you seen any mention of the 2000 Mules movie ANYWHERE on Fox @catfish1957 I'll wait.

The only time it's been brought up was when Kari Lake mentioned it the other night when she took Bret Baier to the woodshed.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2022, 07:21:07 pm »
The only time it's been brought up was when Kari Lake mentioned it the other night when she took Bret Baier to the woodshed.

Yep!  Because EVERYONE who works for Faux has been forbidden to mention it by management.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2022, 07:56:53 pm »

Good question why it hasn't.  My best guess is that it is  for legal reasons, and fearing invoking some FBI raids on those who choose to cover it. The term insurrection is still being bantered around for anyone who dares to tell the truth about it.

Don't forget, we've known about the Biden pedo diary for a year now.  And only now is it getting some TV coverage.  In this era of Biden weaponizing the FBI for political reasons, I am betting Fox News  legal staff is vetting op-ed content, and for good reason.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2022, 07:58:19 pm »
Just as bad as the other two IMO.

Baloney.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2022, 08:03:25 pm »
Good question why it hasn't.  My best guess is that it is  for legal reasons, and fearing invoking some FBI raids on those who choose to cover it. The term insurrection is still being bantered around for anyone who dares to tell the truth about it.

Don't forget, we've known about the Biden pedo diary for a year now.  And only now is it getting some TV coverage.  In this era of Biden weaponizing the FBI for political reasons, I am betting Fox News  legal staff is vetting op-ed content, and for good reason.

Not to put a blunt on that, but is being cowardly while others endanger themselves any better than simply lying by omission? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2022, 08:06:02 pm »

Best guess is it's come down from the corporate suite it's not to be mentioned.

They've invested too much into their botched election night coverage and not covering the inconsistencies across several states on election night to now reverse course and cover what they turned a blind eye to.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2022, 08:07:30 pm »
Best guess is it's come down from the corporate suite it's not to be mentioned.

That's the rumor I was hearing, too.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra