Author Topic: Rules for Climate Radicals: Never Go Outside the Expertise of Your People  (Read 218 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY CO2 IS LIFE ON APR 18, 2017. POSTED IN TEMPERATE FACTS

Rules for Climate Radicals: Never Go Outside the Expertise of Your People
Saul Alinsky Rules for radicals

Rule #2: Never Go Outside the Expertise of Your People. How can real scientists use this rule to their advantage? Simple, force the climate alarmists to stray from their talking points. Michael Mann and his ilk have canned, focus group tested talking points and they stick to them like stink on poo. They can recite them in their sleep. They are very very very comfortable in that realm, as the recent congressional hearings demonstrated.

Michael Mann repeated all the expected lies, called his hockey stick an iconic result,  It appeared to me that questions the Democrats on the Committee asked Mann and the answers he gave had been scripted.

My impressions from the hearing were not positive. Mann spoke for almost half of the time and boldly asserted the most extreme alarmist positions and factoids (quoting from my own notes): “devoted his life to science [about himself]”, “few individuals who represent tiny minority [about other three witnesses]”, “scientists continuously challenge each other [implying he is a scientist]”, “extremely broad agreement on the basic facts,” 97%, “climate change is real, human caused, and has heavy impact”, “fingerprints of human-caused climate change on extreme events”, “anti-science forces launched a series of attack on scientists”, “time for republicans to put away doubts and focus on solutions”, “discourage investigations of climate scientists,” and “support by multiple national academic societies.”

If it had been my first time hearing about this subject I would have concluded that the climate alarmists were right.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/rules-for-climate-radicals-never-go-outside-the-expertise-of-your-people/