Author Topic: Democrats Love Abortion, But What About Those Foreign Countries They Adore So Much? Where Do They St  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Love Abortion, But What About Those Foreign Countries They Adore So Much? Where Do They Stand On The Issue?

by PF Whalen June 29, 2022 June 28, 2022

Consistent with their mindset of “America Last,” our friends on the left would have us follow the lead of other countries on virtually every issue. Our elections? Do away with the Electoral College and implement the popular vote like they do in Mexico and Brazil. Health care? Let’s be like the Scandinavians and switch to socialized medicine. Gun control? Let’s take away everyone’s guns as they did in New Zealand.

Democrats in America love other countries almost as much as they love abortions. Almost. But there is nothing Democrats love more than abortions – with the possible exception of Drag Queen story hour – since last Friday’s landmark Supreme Court ruling in the Dobbs V. Jackson case. In objection to the assault on their sacrament of abortion, leftists are rioting in our streets, renouncing their U.S. citizenship, and have spurred an assassination attempt on the life of a SCOTUS Justice.

Democrats and their media are currently in a complete mental meltdown over Friday’s decision. Which begs the question: Considering Democrats are so despondent over the Dobbs announcement, what are the abortion laws like in those other countries on which they consistently lavish their affection? Let’s consider a few:

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/06/29/democrats-love-abortion-but-what-about-those-foreign-countries-they-adore-so-much-where-do-they-stand-on-the-issue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien