Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Gives Directive To House To Codify Roe, More After SCOTUS Decision  (Read 755 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Gives Directive To House To Codify Roe, More After SCOTUS Decision
Carmine Sabia June 29, 2022

House Speaker and Democrat California Rep. Nancy Pelosi made a startling announcement to her caucus after the Supreme Court ended Roe V Wade.

She said that the House would “further codify freedoms which Americans currently enjoy,” The Washington Examiner reported.

“Following the release of the draft decision, our pro-choice House Democratic Majority has been hard at work preparing for the possibility of this tragic outcome.  Our Caucus has been exploring avenues to protect the health and freedom of American women.  Among them is legislation that:

“Protects women’s most intimate and personal data stored in reproductive health apps.  Many fear that this information could be used against women by a sinister prosecutor in a state that criminalizes abortion,” she said.

“Makes clear that Americans have the Constitutional right to travel freely and voluntarily throughout the United States.

“Once again passes the Women’s Health Protection Act: landmark legislation to enshrine Roe v. Wade into the law of the land,” the Speaker said.

The Speaker then went on to attack the institution of the Supreme Court and its Justices.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/codify-64084/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“Protects women’s most intimate and personal data stored in reproductive health apps.  Many fear that this information could be used against women by a sinister prosecutor in a state that criminalizes abortion,” she said.

Scare tactics, the only people that try to make laws and penalties retroactive are democrats, no one is going to out these women. Unlike the democrap AG Bonta of Californication that has outed all CCW holders and where they live, I hope the very first person whose home, family and themselves is targeted by criminals sue the crap out him for endangering them. Of course the asshat probably has immunity and being a democrap in California even this won't be enough to work against him in the election.

Offline bilo

Once again passes the Women’s Health Protection Act: landmark legislation to enshrine Roe v. Wade into the law of the land,” the Speaker said.

They could have done this and more when obama controlled the House and had a 60 seat majority in the Senate. They didn't in part because of the fund raising they get off the issue and how easy it is to crank up their base to hysterical levels. Any bill they pass now will not go anywhere in the Senate.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Laws are supposed to be written by the Legislature, not the courts.

Allegedly, we are a nation of laws - not judicial precedents and Executive orders.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

Now they need to get rid of qualified immunity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This action by Pelosi seems pretty dumb.  She thinks the power to decide abortion laws should be seized from the States by the Federales, in response to a 6-3 decision  by the SCOTUS (Roberts agreed with this finding) prohibiting that very thing.

Am I missing something?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:59:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good luck with that 60 member senate fillibuster thingy Nan......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This action by Pelosi seems pretty dumb.  She thinks the power to decide abortion laws should be seized from the States by the Federales, in response to a 6-3 decision  by the SCOTUS (Roberts agreed with this finding) prohibiting that very thing.

Am I missing something?

Nope....  one of many and several instances where our democratic party majority chooses a lawbreaking option.

Our southern border, maybe the most heinous example.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good luck with that 60 member senate fillibuster thingy Nan......

I wonder how much longer Sinema and Manchin can hold out on keeping that Filibuster?  Everything's hanging by an effin' thread these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope....  one of many and several instances where our democratic party majority chooses a lawbreaking option.

Most heinous so far....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Killer Clouds

Which party is democratic? It's not the republicants and it sure as hell isn't the DEMOCRATS.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just like Roe crumbled because it was not popularly supported, so will any law Nancy comes up with that passes with the barest of majorities.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

I wonder how much longer Sinema and Manchin can hold out on keeping that Filibuster?  Everything's hanging by an effin' thread these days.

We just need to get through the next 4 months and it will be the Pubs complaining about the filibuster.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home