Author Topic: Fox News Falls for Cassidy Hutchinson Hoax Testimony  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Falls for Cassidy Hutchinson Hoax Testimony
« on: June 29, 2022, 01:27:09 pm »
Fox News Falls for Cassidy Hutchinson Hoax Testimony

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 28 Jun 2022

Fox News and other members of the corporate press praised Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony to the January 6 Committee just hours before Secret Service agents reportedly announced their intent to contradict Hutchinson’s testimony under oath.

Hutchinson was a White House aide during the final days of the Trump administration.

During a surprise hearing of the January 6 committee, Hutchinson claimed White House Deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato told her former President Donald Trump tried to commandeer the presidential Suburban during the capitol riot and became upset when Secret Service agent Bobby Engel tried to stop him.

Hutchinson claimed that Trump “said something to the effect of, ‘I’m the effing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’”

A Fox News staffer reportedly said to the Daily Beast’s Justin Baragona, “Yeah, I don’t know how you possibly spin this,” after Hutchinson’s testimony.

Fox News reporters carried a similar message on air.

Fox News’ Bret Baier called Hutchinson’s testimony “jaw-dropping.”

“”I’ve covered politics a long time,” Baier said. “I don’t think there has been testimony like this — that is kind of jaw-dropping, in a way — on the inside workings of a White House in crisis after, you know, at this moment, January 6th, that we have seen since Watergate.”

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera praised Baier’s “fair, accurate, complete, and balanced,” assessment of Hutchinson’s testimony. Rivera also called Hutchinson’s testimony “damning” and a “bombshell,” before saying that she “deserves a Presidential Medal of Freedom.”

https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1541880251097223169

CNN’s Jake Tapper heavily promoted Hutchinson’s testimony, but admitted that “as of now, it is hearsay.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/28/fox-news-falls-for-cassidy-hutchinson-hoax-testimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Fox News Falls for Cassidy Hutchinson Hoax Testimony
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 01:31:20 pm »
Faux News has officially gone to the dark side.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 01:36:43 pm »
“”I’ve covered politics a long time,” Baier said. “I don’t think there has been testimony like this — that is kind of jaw-dropping, in a way — on the inside workings of a White House in crisis after, you know, at this moment, January 6th, that we have seen since Watergate.”

Doesn't matter that it is all a lie.  A lie debunked by everyone who was a witness to the fairy tale she spewed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 01:44:30 pm »
Doesn't matter that it is all a lie.  A lie debunked by everyone who was a witness to the fairy tale she spewed.

It has become apparent that Bret Baier will do and/or say anything to curry favor with the new management.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 01:44:45 pm »