Author Topic: Matt Salmon drops out of GOP primary race for Arizona governor  (Read 598 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Matt Salmon drops out of GOP primary race for Arizona governor

By AZFamily Digital News Staff and The Associated Press
Published: Jun. 28, 2022 at 1:20 PM MST|Updated: 4 hours ago

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5/KOLD News 13/AP) - Former Rep. Matt Salmon announced Tuesday that he is ending his gubernatorial campaign. The move comes a week before early ballots are mailed out and leaves the GOP contest a two-candidate slugfest. Salmon was widely seen as trailing former TV news anchor Kari Lake and developer Karrin Taylor Robson.

Robson has been spending millions on her campaign to boost her political standing against Lake, a populist who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump. Salmon says it became clear he couldn’t win. He was increasingly seen as a spoiler who could split mainstream Republicans and pull votes from Robson. Two lesser-known Republicans will also be on the ballot.

More:  https://www.azfamily.com/2022/06/28/matt-salmon-drops-out-race-arizona-governor/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Re: Matt Salmon drops out of GOP primary race for Arizona governor
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 12:25:17 am »

More:  https://www.azfamily.com/2022/06/28/matt-salmon-drops-out-race-arizona-governor/

So, your opinion @Cyber Liberty?  Are you glad to see this happen??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 12:28:42 am »

All media reporting at this time are leftist rags like this (the others were worse) are claiming he's going to endorse the most port-side candidate, because he hated Donald Trump.  We dodged a bullet with this clown.  He never had the fire in the belly this job requires. I figured that out in 2004, a long story in and of itself.  I told this to his face a year ago at the GOP Picnic in my County.  I told him I expected him to quit, as he did today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 12:30:02 am »
So, your opinion @Cyber Liberty?  Are you glad to see this happen??

I'm glad he's out.  He's a quitter and I'm glad he cashed it out before the Primary, this time.
I will NOT comply.