Author Topic: Supreme Court marshal calls on Maryland officials to enforce laws banning protests outside justices’  (Read 577 times)

Online libertybele

Supreme Court marshal calls on Maryland officials to enforce laws banning protests outside justices’ homes

The Supreme Court's top-ranking security official has sent letters to Maryland lawmakers demanding they utilize police and law enforcement to prevent picketing at the homes of justices.

Supreme Court Marshal Gail Curley sent two letters — one addressed to Gov. Larry Hogan and another to Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich — demanding that authorities put an end to picketing and "threatening activity" outside the homes of SCOTUS justices.

Last month, 26-year-old Nicholas Roske arrived at Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's Maryland home with designs on killing Kavanaugh and then himself, prosecutors say. Roske ended giving himself up without harming anyone.

"I am writing to request that the Maryland State Police, in conjunction with local authorities as appropriate, enforce laws that prohibit picketing outside of the homes of Supreme Court Justices who live in Maryland," Curley wrote in her letter to Hogan...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-marshal-calls-maryland-officials-enforce-laws-banning-protests-outside-justices-homes
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

I’m sure they’ll get right on it now. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like some Liberal Supremacist Terrorist activity that threatens our fragile democracy.  DHS should look into this immediately, even though they may have no authority or standing to do so.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

Sounds like some Liberal Supremacist Terrorist activity that threatens our fragile democracy.  DHS should look into this immediately, even though they may have no authority or standing to do so.

Where is Garland while all of this is happening?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.