Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Justice Thomas Has ‘Been a Person of Grievance for as Long as I Have Known Him’ — ‘  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Kamaji

Victimologist and shoulders with permanently installed chips. IOW, HilLIARy projected on him what she herself is.

:thumbsup:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How long until he gets the Scalia treatment?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Of course, Hillary is not a person of grievance herself.  She is out for the good of womankind.  Did you notice the wry smile when she said "women will die"?

I noticed that right away. She’s a vile person. My guess is she’s always been a vile person and always will be.

Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.