Author Topic: Supreme Court Refuses To Provide Update On Who Leaked ‘Roe’ Draft  (Read 989 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court Refuses To Provide Update On Who Leaked ‘Roe’ Draft
Jon Dougherty June 28, 2022 

Nearly two months after someone leaked a draft decision overturning Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court has provided an update on the unprecedented lapse in trust and security.

The decision, which was made official on Friday, did indeed stick pretty close to the original leaked draft, authored by Justice Samuel Alito and published by POLITICO.

But the identity of the leaker — or leakers — is still a mystery.

Shortly after the May 2 leak, Chief Justice John Roberts ordered the marshal of the court to probe the incident and find out who was responsible for it. At the time, Roberts said the intent of the leak was to “undermine the integrity of our operations.”

“It will not succeed,” he pledged.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/supreme-court-6-64045/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Maybe Roberts himself leaked it?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fishy as hell if you ask me.

My guess?  Woke-ism backlash feared, as it was released by a protected class.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:07:38 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Fishy as hell if you ask me.

At this point, yes, it's becoming rather fishy; it's well past it's best-if-used-by date.

Offline cato potatoe

That would make sense, or maybe one of his staff.  The leaker knew plenty of details about his position.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's possible.  We know (from the silence) it was a Lefty responsible, and Roberts fits that general description.  He's easy to blackmail, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

It's possible.  We know (from the silence) it was a Lefty responsible, and Roberts fits that general description.  He's easy to blackmail, too.

Why the assumption that a lefty leaked it?  Maybe Roberts had it leaked because he believed that having the left over-react over an extended period of time, as opposed to only when the opinion itself was issued as such, would water down the worst of the overreaction?

Online Hoodat

It was the 'Dobbs' draft, not the 'Roe' draft.  The term 'Roe' needs to die, just as 'Plessy' did after 'Brown v. Board of Education'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why the assumption that a lefty leaked it?  Maybe Roberts had it leaked because he believed that having the left over-react over an extended period of time, as opposed to only when the opinion itself was issued as such, would water down the worst of the overreaction?

Because, according to the Rules of the Press, if it was a conservative it would have been all over the news by the next morning.  That same Press calls Roberts a "conservative," which makes it a lot less likely hedunnit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was the 'Dobbs' draft, not the 'Roe' draft.  The term 'Roe' needs to die, just as 'Plessy' did after 'Brown v. Board of Education'.

To me, "Roe" is just a bunch of fish eggs.

Scandinavian Roe:

I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Supreme Court Refuses To Provide Update On Who Leaked ‘Roe’ Draft
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2022, 06:42:32 pm »
Because, according to the Rules of the Press, if it was a conservative it would have been all over the news by the next morning.  That same Press calls Roberts a "conservative," which makes it a lot less likely hedunnit.

That doesn't follow.  If Roberts released the draft, he would not want that getting back to him, so it would not be all over the news.  Second, Roberts tends to be right of center - although clearly not far right enough for some - so calling him a lefty is, imho, unwarranted as well as unhelpful.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2022, 06:52:53 pm »
That doesn't follow.  If Roberts released the draft, he would not want that getting back to him, so it would not be all over the news.  Second, Roberts tends to be right of center - although clearly not far right enough for some - so calling him a lefty is, imho, unwarranted as well as unhelpful.

I think I mentioned he's a possibility for the leak, but not likely.  I've consistently said it's a lefty leak because we're not being told who it was, but considering the size of the pool of suspects someone certainly knows. 

His being a part-time conservative is not helpful, because like John McCain, he can claim it but if he doesn't vote with us when we need that one vote he always let us down.

Look at the Dodd decision.  He agreed Roe was wrongly decided, but voted against the remedy.  Then there's the O'Bastardcare "tax."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 09:11:06 pm »
A Fishrrman 60-40 prediction:
The leaker will never be revealed... nor punished or fired.

The only way the leaker may ever be known is if she/he reveals herself/himself voluntarily.

And even then, will suffer no consequences -- quite the contrary, may become a celebrated individual.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:56:57 pm by Fishrrman »