Author Topic: Supreme Court poised to drop another bombshell ruling after Roe v Wade  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court poised to drop another bombshell ruling after Roe v Wade
June 28, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Roe vs. Wade may not be the biggest decision by the Supreme Court to come down as its ruling on West Virginia vs. the Environmental Protection Agency could strip the government and alphabet agencies of their unfettered powers.

The case asks whether pressing policies that have an impact on the lives of all Americans should be made by unelected bureaucrats or by Congress. The ruling could decide that governing by executive agency fiat is unconstitutional according to Fox News.

The case takes direct aim at President Biden’s climate agenda and involves the Clean Power Plan. That plan was put in place under former President Barack Obama in his efforts to combat climate change. If the plan had been implemented it would have roughly cost $33 billion per year and reordered the nation’s power grid. Two coal companies and the state of West Virginia sued the EPA alleging the plan was an abuse of power.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/28/supreme-court-poised-to-drop-another-bombshell-ruling-after-roe-v-wade-1255492/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I spent my entire professional career fighting power mad and hungry environmenal agencies, that had the upper hand in interpretive issues in laws and regulations.   I actually have overheard agency people quietly tell their co-workers it is their intent to destroy industry. 

This will truly help America and its long term competitiveness in manufacturing.

In the grand scheme of things, this is actually bigger than Roe V. Wade on how impacts the future lives of Americans.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Supreme Court poised to drop another bombshell ruling after Roe v Wade
June 28, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Roe vs. Wade may not be the biggest decision by the Supreme Court to come down as its ruling on West Virginia vs. the Environmental Protection Agency could strip the government and alphabet agencies of their unfettered powers.

The case asks whether pressing policies that have an impact on the lives of all Americans should be made by unelected bureaucrats or by Congress. The ruling could decide that governing by executive agency fiat is unconstitutional according to Fox News.

The case takes direct aim at President Biden’s climate agenda and involves the Clean Power Plan. That plan was put in place under former President Barack Obama in his efforts to combat climate change. If the plan had been implemented it would have roughly cost $33 billion per year and reordered the nation’s power grid. Two coal companies and the state of West Virginia sued the EPA alleging the plan was an abuse of power.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/28/supreme-court-poised-to-drop-another-bombshell-ruling-after-roe-v-wade-1255492/

:yowsa: pointing-up

I have LONG held that our true problem inside the beltway is the permanent, unelected bureaucracy.  Tearing that down is job one IMHO and a correct decision here will give that a HUGE boost.

:crossed:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:01:23 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien