Author Topic: Why are so many unhinged celebrities so attached to killing babies?  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why are so many unhinged celebrities so attached to killing babies?
by Christopher Tremoglie, Commentary Fellow
 | June 28, 2022 09:20 AM

The Supreme Court's recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade has left many left-wingers in this country apoplectic. Numerous celebrities took to Twitter to launch the celebrity temper tantrum heard around the world.

All of their pugnacious whining raises two important questions. First, why do they feel their opinions hold any significance? Second, are these celebrities so attached to the idea of butchering babies?

Consider the words of Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong. The group's aging frontman claimed he was leaving the United States and relocating to the United Kingdom because of the Supreme Court decision. He announced at a Friday evening concert in England, claiming, "Oh, I'm not kidding. You're going to be getting a lot of me in the coming days."

"F*** America. I'm f***ing renouncing my citizenship. I'm f***ing coming here," Armstrong said to the crowd. "I've just had too much f***ing stupid in the world to go back to that miserable f***ing excuse for a country."

Of course, nobody cares where Armstrong lives or what he says. If he had any guts whatsoever, instead of the cantankerous ranting of a privileged, wealthy white man, he would explain why protecting the life of an innocent baby makes the U.S. a "miserable f***ing excuse for a country." Then, he'd explain his sick, twisted desire to murder innocent babies.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/why-are-so-many-unhinged-celebrities-so-attached-to-killing-babies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why are so many unhinged celebrities so attached to killing babies?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 02:36:31 pm »
In a real perfect world the most left 25M of our citizens would do the same, and hold to their promise and leave.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.