Author Topic: July 4 cookout costs 17 percent higher this year  (Read 235 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
July 4 cookout costs 17 percent higher this year
« on: June 28, 2022, 01:39:40 pm »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/july-4th-cookout-costs-17-184457836.html

<snipit>

Americans can expect to pay more for their Independence Day cookouts this year as soaring inflation and supply chain snags continue.

A new American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) survey found the average cost of a cookout is up 17 percent from 2021. Americans will pay about $69.68 for a cookout for 10 people, an increase of about $10 from the year prior.

Prices of ground beef, chicken breasts, pork chops, pork and beans, lemonade and other products have seen significant increases.

====================================================================================

Remember last year, when Pedo joe cited weiner cost were down?  The man is a f'ing joke.

Just one more simple data point to show how badly the Biden Administration has been understating and lying about the level of inflation killing this country.   8%?  My Ass!!!!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.