Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Justice Thomas Has ‘Been a Person of Grievance for as Long as I Have Known Him’ — ‘  (Read 1306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

A "person of grievance"??  What does that even mean?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

"Uppity black man."

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Of course, Hillary is not a person of grievance herself.  She is out for the good of womankind.  Did you notice the wry smile when she said "women will die"?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Stupid Bitch.

SCOTUS judges are relatively insulated from ongoing contact with legislators.  Plus since your ideoligical base is so different, what are the odds you'd ever have any significant contact with him.

Hitlerly.......   Once a lying bitch, always a lying bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Democrats have been shoving 'victimhood' down African-American throats for the last half century.  Of course Clarence Thomas is a person of grievance.  Democrats made him this way.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

I hope he lives to 110.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There's that latent Liberal racism bubbling to the surface again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Slams Clarence Thomas With Racist Tropes
By Bonchie | Jun 28, 2022 10:15 AM ET

Hillary Clinton appeared on CBS News on Tuesday morning to share her thoughts on the recent overruling of Roe v. Wade, a decision that has rocked the nation and set the left on fire. You know, because a geriatric, twice-failed presidential candidate is an authority on such matters, and we really need to hear from her.

But while her talking points were mostly boilerplate, pro-abortion garbage, there was one moment that raised eyebrows. While attacking Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Clinton dropped a series of racist tropes. Gayle King, of course, dutifully nodded along.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1541760654243143680

One of the most long-standing, common racial tropes is that of the “angry black man.” It’s been used to justify all kinds of racism towards all kinds of innocent people for centuries, and Hillary Clinton just drops it like it’s nothing. It’s truly incredible to witness the double standards at play. What do you think would happen if a major Republican politician accused Barack Obama of being an angry, grievance-peddling, black man? Perhaps that actually happened during his presidency (my memory isn’t perfect), but if it did, I can guarantee that it was met with outrage and accusations of racism.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/28/hillary-clinton-slams-clarence-thomas-with-racist-tropes-n585514
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

There's that latent Liberal racism bubbling to the surface again.

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Is there a bigger person of grievance than Hillary Clinton?

When this woman casts aspersions, it's as if she's doing it into a mirror.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sonia Sotomayor Blunts Hillary Clinton's Attack on Clarence Thomas
Katie Pavlich

excerpt:

But just two weeks ago liberal Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who works with Justice Thomas nearly every day, detailed how kind and generous he is.

"I suspect that I have disagreed with him more than any other Justice...and yet, Justice Thomas is the one Justice in the building that literally knows every employees's name. Every one of them. And not only does he know their names, he remembers their families' names and histories. He's the first one to go up to someone when you're walking with him and say, 'Is your son okay? How is your daughter doing in college?' He's the first one that when my step father died, sent me flowers in Florida," Sotomayor said.

"He is a man who cares deeply about the [Supreme] Court as an institution, about the people who work there, but about people. He has a different vision than I do about how to help people and about their responsibilities to help themselves. I've often said to people Justice Thomas believes that every person can pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I believe that some people can't get to their bootstraps without help. They need someone to help them lift their foot up so they can reach those bootstraps," she continued. "That's a very philosophy of life, but I think we share a common understanding about people and kindness towards them. That's why I can be friends with him and still continue our daily battle over our difference of opinion on cases."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/06/28/hillary-clinton-attacks-clarence-thomas-gets-fact-checked-boy-sonia-sotomayor-n2609439
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course, Hillary is not a person of grievance herself.  She is out for the good of womankind.  Did you notice the wry smile when she said "women will die"?
Out for the good of womankind? Unless it's for the good of Haitian woman kind :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Hillary sho nuff don't like dem uppity black folks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Lord forgive me, but how I despise that woman!!!!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Lord forgive me, but how I despise that woman!!!!

Her and her husband are evil incarnate IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Since Hillary graduated Yale law a year late in '73 (allegedly to stay behind and wait on Bill to graduate) and Justice Thomas graduated in '74 would they have even known each other or shared classes together?

This kinda smells like another HRC Fairy tale
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sonia Sotomayor Blunts Hillary Clinton's Attack on Clarence Thomas
Katie Pavlich

excerpt:

But just two weeks ago liberal Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who works with Justice Thomas nearly every day, detailed how kind and generous he is.

"I suspect that I have disagreed with him more than any other Justice...and yet, Justice Thomas is the one Justice in the building that literally knows every employees's name. Every one of them. And not only does he know their names, he remembers their families' names and histories. He's the first one to go up to someone when you're walking with him and say, 'Is your son okay? How is your daughter doing in college?' He's the first one that when my step father died, sent me flowers in Florida," Sotomayor said.

"He is a man who cares deeply about the [Supreme] Court as an institution, about the people who work there, but about people. He has a different vision than I do about how to help people and about their responsibilities to help themselves. I've often said to people Justice Thomas believes that every person can pull themselves up by their bootstraps. I believe that some people can't get to their bootstraps without help. They need someone to help them lift their foot up so they can reach those bootstraps," she continued. "That's a very philosophy of life, but I think we share a common understanding about people and kindness towards them. That's why I can be friends with him and still continue our daily battle over our difference of opinion on cases."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/06/28/hillary-clinton-attacks-clarence-thomas-gets-fact-checked-boy-sonia-sotomayor-n2609439

Wow, powerful piece of how good a man Thomas is.   Doesn't sound like the same man Hitlerly besemerched does it?  Lying bitch...., and why earlier I speculated that HRC has had little or no contact with Justice Thomas her entire career.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Since Hillary graduated Yale law a year late in '73 (allegedly to stay behind and wait on Bill to graduate) and Justice Thomas graduated in '74 would they have even known each other or shared classes together?

Alumni Population: 1,203

https://alumni.yale.edu/groups/yale-college-classes/yale-college-class-1974

I doubt they could have avoided encountering each other at some point.

@txradioguy

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

They could very well have known each other. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
https://alumni.yale.edu/groups/yale-college-classes/yale-college-class-1974

I doubt they could have avoided encountering each other at some point.

@txradioguy

Yeah I see your point. But she made it sound like she had a LOT of interaction with him to be able to say the racist things that she did today on TV.

And given Cankles predilection for spinning tall tales.

Offline libertybele

Hillary sho nuff don't like dem uppity black folks.

But when she's speaking to a group of uppity black she uses her southern 'black' drawl.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yeah I see your point. But she made it sound like she had a LOT of interaction with him to be able to say the racist things that she did today on TV.

And given Cankles predilection for spinning tall tales.

I remember my dad elbowing my uncle one day, pointing to some guy I didn't know, and saying "That guy would climb a tree to tell a lie when he could stand on the ground and tell the truth." 

Hillary and Bill belong in the same category.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:05:03 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Looks like I might be onto something.

·
See more
Philip Klein
@philipaklein
·
4h
Among other things, the law school reference isn't plausible. Not only was she in a different graduating class from Thomas, but to the extent they overlapped, he wasn't even a conservative in law school -- that was just the beginning of his ideological transition.

https://twitter.com/philipaklein/status/1541804653280731138

Offline PeteS in CA

Victimologist and shoulders with permanently installed chips. IOW, HilLIARy projected on him what she herself is.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.