Author Topic: Transgender Activist Who Created ‘Gender Unicorn’ Calls for ‘Supreme Court Assassination Challenge’  (Read 862 times)

Online libertybele

God help us.  What a twisted and sick world we live in.  Never in my life did I imagine that this kind of thing could happen in the U.S. Transgenders, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, queers -- it boggles my mind what our society has become.

Transgender Activist Who Created ‘Gender Unicorn’ Calls for ‘Supreme Court Assassination Challenge’

A transgender activist who creates widely distributed educational resources for nonbinary students called for a "Supreme Court assassination challenge" on the same day Roe v. Wade was overturned.

Eli Erlick, a founder of Trans Student Educational Resources (TSER) and creator of a popular "Gender Unicorn" graphic for "gender fluidity," tweeted and later deleted the remark on Friday, when the High Court delivered its ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. Since 2011, Erlick and the "youth-led" organization have helped implement transgender policies in dozens of school districts, including Wisconsin, New York, and Texas. The group backs sweeping "structural change" as opposed to "equality," which according to its website, "reinforces systems of white supremacy, transphobia, and injustice.".......

......Assassination threats, sometimes from accounts with thousands of followers, erupted on social media on the day the Court ended constitutional protection for abortion.

"Can someone kill Clarence Thomas??" an account with more than 14,000 followers tweeted. The post hadn't been taken down as of this article's publication..................

https://www.conservativereview.com/transgender-activist-who-created-gender-unicorn-calls-for-supreme-court-assassination-challenge-2657570634.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

I'm sure the DOJ and FBI are assiduously tracking down each and every one of these threats to "Our Democracy" as we speak.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FEDs are probably running the whole thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court Justice Thomas’ Life In Imminent Danger
by Liza Carlisle
June 27, 2022

During the recent SCOTUS decision concerning Roe v Wade, Justice Clarence Thomas wrote a solo concurring opinion in which he argued that the Supreme Court should also reconsider rulings on contraception, same-sex relationships, and marriage.

On Friday, Thomas wrote the court “correctly holds that there is no constitutional right to abortion. Respondents invoke one source for that right: the Fourteenth Amendment’s guarantee that no State shall ‘deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.”

He issued a separate opinion, he explained, “to emphasize a second, more fundamental reason why there is no abortion guarantee lurking in the Due Process Clause. … Considerable historical evidence indicates that ‘due process of law’ merely required executive and judicial actors to comply with legislative enactments and the common law when depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.”

He also argued that “‘substantive due process’ is an oxymoron that ‘lacks any basis in the Constitution.’” For this and other reasons, he argued, the court should “reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell.

Because “any substantiative due process decision is ‘demonstrably erroneous,” he argued, Just The News reported.

Since then, individuals on social media have called for Thomas to be assassinated and more.

This comes after one California man who attempted to kill Justice Brett Kavanaugh was arrested and charged.

It also comes after other groups have called for violence to be committed against pro-life groups, individuals, and churches. In response, the FBI announced it was investigating such threats and Congress passed a bill that President Joe Biden signed into law extending protections to members of the justices families.

more
https://republicbrief.com/supreme-court-justice-thomas-life-in-imminent-danger/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 01:54:45 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I think it's absolutely outrageous that someone can call for a SCOTUS justice assassination and nothing is done!!! 

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think that this would be a federal crime!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

I think it's absolutely outrageous that someone can call for a SCOTUS justice assassination and nothing is done!!! 

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think that this would be a federal crime!

Absolutely agree!

Online libertybele

The FEDs are probably running the whole thing.

It has crossed my mind that it would be easy enough for the FEDS to take one of the justices out; Biden would then have the opportunity to appoint a liberal justice.

They can always blame it on a crackpot like this unicorn fart!

Offline Kamaji

It has crossed my mind that it would be easy enough for the FEDS to take one of the justices out; Biden would then have the opportunity to appoint a liberal justice.

Ordinarily, I would shy away from that line of thinking, but right now, I think it's worth very sober consideration.  If a conservative supreme court justice is assassinated, that should be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I have said this before..hate to say it again but I think that's why the DOJ isn't protecting the Justices homes..... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I have said this before..hate to say it again but I think that's why the DOJ isn't protecting the Justices homes..... 9999hair out0000

I believe you are correct @mystery-ak and Garland hasn't lifted a finger to do anything to assist any conservative or Republican and has no interest nor incentive to adhere to any laws that would pertain to them.

The DOJ continues to be corrupt and that corruption has been evident on both sides of the aisle for quite some time.

Offline verga

From the Article "Chicago, Democratic mayor Lori Lightfoot said, "F@#k Clarence Thomas!" in front of a crowd at the Windy City's annual Pride parade."
Couple of questions here: Does this mean she is now straight or Bi?
Is she trying to get pregnant so she can have an abortion?
What does her white Lesbian partner think about her wanting to have sex with a married African American male?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.