Author Topic: Cher Calls Out California Gov. Gavin Newsom over Homeless Crisis: Get Your F**king Act Together  (Read 999 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cher Calls Out California Gov. Gavin Newsom over Homeless Crisis: Get Your F**king Act Together

Warner Todd Huston 27 Jun 2022

Left-wing pop singer and Joe Biden backer Cher took a swipe at California Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom in a tweet on Sunday, blasting him for the state’s out of control homeless problem.

“Governor Newsom, I think you skate by on your quasi good looks,” Cher tweeted on Sunday.” It’s not enough! I would vote for you before any Republican, but I’d chew nails before I’d vote Republican. Gov. get your act together. Gov. Newsom, meet one of your constituents…”

Cher then attached photos of an apparent homeless man sleeping on a sidewalk.

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1541266584596910080

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/27/cher-calls-out-california-gov-gavin-newsom-over-homeless-crisis-get-your-fking-act-together/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
 :2popcorn:

"I would vote for you before any Republican, but I’d chew nails before I’d vote Republican"  Methed up?  :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Gee, based on her musical heritage, I thought Cher liked gypsies, tramps and thieves....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wow Cher just realized that the democrat governors, politicians and morons like her have created an out of control homeless problem in California, must have accidently let the drugs and alcohol wear off. I have an idea Cher, why don't you, Noisome, Streisand and all the other uber rich liberals with enormous homes and properties put up some of the homeless that you are all responsible for drawing to California? You can't put all the blame on Noisome, this has been a growing fester long before him. Also he isn't Hitler of California, though he would like to be, the super majority of democrats in the legislature own a lot of the responsibility.

Kind of shocked Cher didn't find a way to blame Trump.

Offline GtHawk

Gee, based on her musical heritage, I thought Cher liked gypsies, tramps and thieves....
Damn you beat me to it, though I think after Sonny her preferences ran to addicts, alcoholics and sexual freaks.

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Has that skank ever written a Tweet that wasn't in all caps?  WTF?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

She tweets the way she prints, at least they stopped her writing on the screen with her crayons.

Offline libertybele

Didn't she vow to leave the country if Trump became president, or was that someone else?

As a kid, I liked the Sony & Cher show; I was young. The show ended.  I haven't had any interest in her or her music since.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Didn't she vow to leave the country if Trump became president, or was that someone else?

As a kid, I liked the Sony & Cher show; I was young. The show ended.  I haven't had any interest in her or her music since.
Sonny was able to keep her in line—for a while.

But then came Gregg Allman and it was all downhill from there.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She was blatantly cheating on Sonny before then...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

I wonder if idiot Cher will still vote for idiot Noisome when he runs for resident if he doesn't deliver on her demands.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

GMTA...   You got her "skank" ID correctly in before I could post.   

200 sailors + Cher = ?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She was blatantly cheating on Sonny before then...

She might be the most famous slut groupie of all time. 

Suprised relatively conservative Gene Simmons was banging her.   Standards Gene....   Standards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.