Author Topic: Woman who claimed to find Ashley Biden’s diary in ‘halfway house’ faces investigation  (Read 1388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman who claimed to find Ashley Biden’s diary in ‘halfway house’ faces investigation

by Frank Bojazi

The FBI is investigating a Florida woman, who found Ashley Biden’s private diary, not for stealing the journal but for selling it. The diary has some explosive content where Ashley speculates that showering with her father, then-Senator Joe Biden, as a young girl may have contributed to her sex addiction.

In a January 2019 entry, she wrote: “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).”

The president’s daughter, now 41, after a stint in rehab briefly lived in a Palm Beach home often used by recovering addicts, and when she moved back to Philadelphia in June 2020, she left her diary there.

Weeks later, a single mother of two Aimee Harris, 39, also fresh out of rehab, moved in and found the diary under the mattress.

Allegedly, Harris showed the diary at a Republican fundraising event and sold it for $40,000 to right-wing organization Project Veritas.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/ashley-biden-diary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Not a federal crime.  The FBI has no jurisdiction.  The Biden regime is using the FBI the same way Hitler used the Gestapo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Not a federal crime.  The FBI has no jurisdiction.  The Biden regime is using the FBI the same way Hitler used the Gestapo.
Exactly. This woman needs a lawyer who will play hardball, starting with demanding an explanation as to the legal authority the FBI has over a case of someone finding and taking possession of abandoned property.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

"FACES investigations?"

You can bet your bippy her 3rd grade teacher has already been questioned about her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Allegedly, Harris showed the diary at a Republican fundraising event and sold it for $40,000 to right-wing organization Project Veritas.

If she was REALLY after the money,she would have offered to sell it to the DNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

And why not? The 'miurikan Feebs ARE the modern version of the Gestapo in everything but language and uniform.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mystery-ak

Exactly. Keeping it quiet would be worth more than exposing it.

After all, it isn't as if this administration already doesn't have documented cases of drug abuse, lascivious behaviour, pay for play politics, graft, grift, and plenty of images of little girls getting sniffed...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

@mystery-ak

O'Keefe offered to GIVE it to the Biden Campaign back in 2020.  But they refused to accept it.  And now they have the FBI-SS lying to judges, obtaining illegal warrants, and harassing private citizens with searches of their homes, confiscation of private property, wiretapping their phones, and hacking their text messages.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
O'Keefe offered to GIVE it to the Biden Campaign back in 2020.  But they refused to accept it.  And now they have the FBI-SS lying to judges, obtaining illegal warrants, and harassing private citizens with searches of their homes, confiscation of private property, wiretapping their phones, and hacking their text messages.

@Hoodat

NOT trying to start an argument with you because you obviously know more about this than I do,but this is the first I have heard of that,and I can't even begin to imagine why the DNC would turn it down.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

NOT trying to start an argument with you because you obviously know more about this than I do,but this is the first I have heard of that,and I can't even begin to imagine why the DNC would turn it down.

@sneakypete

Top of page 4:  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61377333/10/in-re-search-warrant-dated-november-5-2021/

After Project Veritas decided not to run a story on the diary, Project Veritas’s General
Counsel attempted to return the diary to Ms. Biden and her lawyer. Ms. Biden’s lawyer, however,
declined to confirm whether the diary belonged to Ms. Biden. Accordingly, in November 2020,
Project Veritas arranged for the delivery of the diary and other materials provided by R.K. and
A.H. to local law enforcement in Florida.

My statement was incorrect.  O'Keefe did not offer it to the Biden Campaign.  He offered it to Ashley Biden's lawyer.  But the lawyer would not accept it since that would be an admission that the diary did indeed belong to Ashley.  So O'Keefe turned it over to a law enforcement agency in Florida.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-