Author Topic: Rep. Mary Miller thanks Trump for ‘historic victory for WHITE life,’ libs pounce over slip of tongue  (Read 529 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Mary Miller thanks Trump for ‘historic victory for WHITE life,’ libs pounce over slip of tongue
June 26, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

The mobocracy of social media lashed out Saturday night against an Illinois congresswoman after a slip of the tongue was deemed incontrovertible proof that she and her party are white supremacists.

Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL). 62, joined former President Donald Trump on stage Saturday night during a Save America rally at the Adams County Fairgrounds in Mendon, Illinois. The president endorsed Miller ahead of Tuesday’s primary and, when introduced, she began with her gratitude.

“Thank you so much President Trump,” Miller expressed before adding, “I am so honored to have your endorsement.”

As she went on to note the historic ruling from the Supreme Court that overturned Roe v. Wade, an error in reading her prepared remarks equated to kicking a digital hornet’s nest as the attacks against her character flooded in.

“President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,” Miller stated.

The lawmaker looked to be aware of her mistake as she issued her remarks, pausing after the word “white” before carrying on with the speech, “Our victories for life and the Second Amendment would never have been possible if the never Trump RINOs had gotten their way.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/26/rep-mary-miller-thanks-trump-for-historic-victory-for-white-life-libs-pounce-over-slip-of-tongue-1254546/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I thought I misheard her last night...yikes!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got no issue with her comments.

An important rule for those of The Party:
Don't apologize.

It should be the same for those "on the right", as well.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Was it an error in reading her prepared remarks, or did someone type it up for her that way?

There is an undercurrent in the GOP that would see any Trump backed candidate fail, because the GOPe is threatened by them.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 08:29:21 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

Nonwhites are far more likely to seek an abortion.  Were this not the case, her comments still would be fine.  We have been conditioned to see "white" as pejorative ... any other color would have been met with nods.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I understand that that primary between her and Rodney Davis is among the nastiest in the country. 

She didn't help her case with the electorate with that comment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.