Author Topic: Women threaten to go on SEX STRIKE in protest over SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade as marches continue  (Read 1355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women threaten to go on SEX STRIKE in protest over SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade as marches continue to erupt across the US and rioters in Portland smash windows

Pro-choice supporters are calling for a 'sex strike' in response to SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on Friday
    Many women who marched with thousands of protesters in New York City on Friday and Saturday held signs that read 'No sex until we have abortion rights'
    The hashtag #SexStrike began trending on Twitter following the protests
    Protests are expected to carry on through the weekend in major cities

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com and Wires

Published: 10:33 EDT, 26 June 2022 | Updated: 11:20 EDT, 26 June 2022

Women are threatening not to have sex with men in protest of the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade as pro-choice supporters continued to rally through the weekend.

Protests erupted on Friday following the court's ruling to overturn women's federal right to abortions, with 26 states expected to further restrict or outright ban abortions.

And now, women are being called to withhold sex from men 'until abortion rights are federal law' as calls for a nationwide sex strike also gain momentum on social media.

'Women of America: Take the pledge. Because SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, we cannot take the risk of an unintended pregnancy, therefore, we will not have sex with any man — including our husbands — unless we are trying to become pregnant,' one Twitter user wrote.

'I live in New York and I am DOUBLE FURIOUS with the Supreme Court. I want to find people who are coordinating a mass sex strike. That is our power,' another woman raged. 'Women have the power here. No more sex until abortion rights are federal law.'

There were also calls for 'sex strike' across the country as terms including #SexStrike and #abstinence began trending online.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10954353/Women-threaten-SEX-STRIKE-protest-SCOTUS-overturning-Roe-v-Wade.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

So, ok, let them go on a sex strike; peaceful protest. :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Yawn.  Some of these ladies - particularly in the leftist cities that have either decriminalized sex work, or have a policy of looking the other way - should think carefully about this because they may find themselves very disappointed in the outcome.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That will cut down on the need for an abortion.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline yodaspock

Most of these woman have been on a sex strike for their adult life times, due to the abundant over use of ice cream.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So basically they are saying they deliberately want to have irresponsible sex and make the baby pay for it.

Nice look there sugar precious.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

The sort of Pro-Abortion females who would think this a great idea already have significant others of whatever variety who probably would also be Pro-Abortion. So this is a tempest in a doll-house teapot.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That will cut down on the need for an abortion.
YEP!

This could work the other way, too. What man would want to take a chance on getting a woman pregnant just to have her kill his child? Deal-breaker.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 11:00:59 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

It's been two days, and I am already sick of this temper tantrum.  You want to kill your offspring and live in a biomedical security state?  Move to Canada with the other self-righteous pukes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From the news views of the trogledykes protesting,  I'd say the mass majority are abstaining beause the are so damned fugly, no man would touch them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Not a problem because liberal women are on a sex strike against me already. I can't tell you how many times I have set up a date with someone only to have her cancel because she googled me and found one of my articles in American Thinker.  This does not bother me  because I could never have a relationship with a woman who does not share my values. 

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
This does not bother me  because I could never have a relationship with a woman who does not share my values.

Same. Either she adopts my values completely or pats me on the head when she wants to stop me mid-rant.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline dfwgator

Then leave the bitch, and run far far away.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not a problem because liberal women are on a sex strike against me already. I can't tell you how many times I have set up a date with someone only to have her cancel because she googled me and found one of my articles in American Thinker.  This does not bother me  because I could never have a relationship with a woman who does not share my values.
It ends at the acquaintance level or very rarely at the friend zone, but it won't go any further than that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, ok, let them go on a sex strike; peaceful protest. :silly:
Wouldn't that make it a piece-less protest? :pondering:

Offline GtHawk

Most of these woman have been on a sex strike for their adult life times, due to the abundant over use of ice cream.
That don't stop them, one of my SIL's was well, large is an understatement and it sure didn't seem to slow her action.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

I'm so happy that I have been off the market since I was 19, I just don't believe I could deal with all that crap.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 06:05:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

That don't stop them, one of my SIL's was well, large is an understatement and it sure didn't seem to slow her action
A woman at a place I used to work who was not exactly slim to be charitable was known as a goer if you know what I mean.
One time at work she exclaimed out loud that there were only two things in life: food and sex.
After the woman had left the room  a guy I used to work with at my job said out loud,
"I can see that she knows a lot about food."
That got quite a large laugh around the office.

Offline verga

Two thoughts come to mind:
1) If you don't have sex you can't get preggers and won't need an abortion.
2) Most of them are so fugly that even Laz from TOS wouldn't hit it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.